Update #19 - $2.6M Achieved! Adventurer’s Hall in! Full List of Rewards at Every Tier, Art for T-Shirts and Mouse Pad

Woo $2.6m reached, $2.7 here we come. :)

18hg6f.jpg?t=1350556308

The shadow in the corner of your eye. The cold steel pressed to your throat.

The beautiful vision that may be your last.

Do not breath, for the Petite Death has your Soul in her hand.

Now unless I'm missing something add-ons cannot be selected until the survey Obsidian will email us at the end of the kickstarter correct? We simply add the funds now and then in the survey we get to select what the extra funds that go beyond the selected reward plus shipping are for. Does that sound about right? If so it'd be great to add this to the FAQ on kickstarter.

1zq6793.jpg

I don't understand why some people seem to spit venom at Ziets. As a practical matter, did MotB 'flop?' He had a role in Middle Earth Online also, if I'm not mistaken, and it's still going. I know folks hate to hear about MMORPGs around here, but I think it's good on his resume. Plus, he seems like a genuinely nice guy. I mean, I don't really know him, I guess, but from everything I've seen, he's gracious, affable, and really works hard at his craft. ...And, no, I'm not one of the folks who clamored for him. I'm glad he's going to be signing on, though.

****! Does this confirms physical copies are DRM free too then?

That means I'm gonna up my pledge <.<

Obsidz has already said that you get to choose between STEAM or no for the hard copy. I'm going for STEAM, but you won't be forced to do so. In fact, I'm going to look for it now.

EDIT: here you go! :Cant's cheerful smile icon:

http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/61253-update-18-george-ziets-paladins-add-ons-rewards-and-more/page__st__180?do=findComment&comment=1233104

Edited by Cantousent

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I need a new mouse pad really badly. I wonder how long it will take before we get those... probably early 2014 :(

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

****! Does this confirms physical copies are DRM free too then?

That means I'm gonna up my pledge <.<

Obsidz has already said that you get to choose between STEAM or no for the hard copy. I'm going for STEAM, but you won't be forced to do so. In fact, I'm going to look for it now.

EDIT: here you go! :Cant's cheerful smile icon:

http://forums.obsidi...80#entry1233104

Thanks! Awesome!

✔ Certified Bat Food

I need a new mouse pad really badly. I wonder how long it will take before we get those... probably early 2014 :(

Well, if you just hie your arse over here to Southern California, I'll buy you a damned mousepad *and* a beer.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Well, if you just hie your arse over here to Southern California, I'll buy you a damned mousepad *and* a beer.

Beer??? 8)

I actually almost did that a year and a half ago but then I moved interstate and was broke for a while. I still haven't given up the idea although it wont be until mid next year :)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

George Ziets discussion posts moved to George Ziets discussion thread.

I'll be pledging over the next couple of days. It's down to either the $65 tier or the $140 tier ($80 and $160, respectively, after international shipping). I'm just a fan of physical copies of games.

Edited by GhostofAnakin

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I'm not sure if this is the right place for my question, if not, please let me know where to post it.

I would really like to up my pledge to 250$, but I have some issues with this:

1. The rewards state "digital downloadable copy of the game" and "collectors edition box version of the game". Are those two using the same code (I expect some code for activation)? I'm asking because in the digital reward tier it states a 2nd digital downloadable copy of the game, so obviously there you get the game twice to gift it away.

2. If 1. is answered that it is indeed the same code (so no gifting away intended) is it possible to select instead of the Wasteland 2 digital downloadable copy a second copy of Project Eternity? I'm already backing Wasteland 2 (and probably I'm not the only one) so while this is nice for those who missed it, I personally would much rather get a second copy of PE. That my wife can play it as well (and won't stop me from playing :biggrin: ).

I'm not sure if this is the right place for my question, if not, please let me know where to post it.

I would really like to up my pledge to 250$, but I have some issues with this:

1. The rewards state "digital downloadable copy of the game" and "collectors edition box version of the game". Are those two using the same code (I expect some code for activation)? I'm asking because in the digital reward tier it states a 2nd digital downloadable copy of the game, so obviously there you get the game twice to gift it away.

2. If 1. is answered that it is indeed the same code (so no gifting away intended) is it possible to select instead of the Wasteland 2 digital downloadable copy a second copy of Project Eternity? I'm already backing Wasteland 2 (and probably I'm not the only one) so while this is nice for those who missed it, I personally would much rather get a second copy of PE. That my wife can play it as well (and won't stop me from playing :biggrin: ).

As far as I know at the $250 tier you get one physical boxed copy of the game (on disc), and one digital copy of the game (which you can redeem on Steam or Gog). I don't think they're the same thing and I'm guessing they would use different codes, though I may be wrong. At a guess I'd say perhaps the digital tier gets two because the 250 tier essentially gets two as well?

No idea about swapping parts of your tier that are not add-ons though (I also already have 2 copies of Wasteland 2 coming, and I'll end up with a 3rd one here so I wouldn't mind a second digital PE instead either).

Edited by Shades

I am sooooo glad that my wife can only see the 35 dollar reward tier when I'm browsing the Kickstarter. If she knew it was 35 + 20 + 8, she would be mighty pissed. We are only supposed to have 50 dollars a month for hobbies, but, dammit, I just can't help myself!

• Like 3

Squeak!

Beer??? 8)

I actually almost did that a year and a half ago but then I moved interstate and was broke for a while. I still haven't given up the idea although it wont be until mid next year :)

California P.E. release party! ;)

• Like 1
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I am glad to have full party creation! That is huge.

The announcement of the expansion pack addition for 165 and up seems nice, but what I don't get is at $165 you get the digital expansion already...so why would it be a big deal to add it as an expansion. What I would like to see is the ability to get this expansion either specifically or via a new physical tier. Perhaps you can even through in the Wasteland 2 game as an add on seperately. I think that would generate more money overall.

Thanks for the update!