Pike, Club, Arbalest, Hunting Bow, MedShield availability

( Didn't know where to post this, hope I am to the right page )

After playing a fair amount of time, I couldn't find any remotely good ( or any at all ) of the above mentioned equipment groups.

Can anyone share his knowledge and finds for those groups? Need to plan out my party Weapon Sets before restarting. 

( I mostly ask of this cause as per current version you "cannot" respec your PC without loosing a great deal of things. )

Thanks!

Between the "real thing" and the "indistinguishable fake" which is worth more?

-Of course, the real thing worth more.

-They have equal value.

-The fake is of far greater value. In its deliberate attempt to be real,

its more "real" than the real thing.

~The choice is yours~

Pike is really really ****ty atm. Only two unique, one without picture.

Damn :( I really love that -10 deflection on hit :(

-They have equal value.

~The choice is yours~

There’s also a lack of bash shields now. The only one is designed for monk... I really hope that WM shield back. It was a very good shield on a defensive rogue build.

Well mostly I go for dagger off-hand for defensive rogue, so I am kinda covered there

-They have equal value.

~The choice is yours~

There’s also a lack of bash shields now. The only one is designed for monk... I really hope that WM shield back. It was a very good shield on a defensive rogue build.

Rip that will further kill the boeroer golden dragon build from POE1. I had a run with this setup in POE1 and was one of the funnest melee builds i did. basically barb tank focused on debuff and some cc with weapons but on hit carnage effects are gone and now maybe no bashing shields. I wonder if this was a consequence of bashing being messed up in POE1. early on josh was asked about why bashing lowered your dps compared to just shield and sword and they were surprised like it didnt even occur to them. maybe this is their fix just remove bashing stuff.

Edited by draego

Pike is really really ****ty atm. Only two unique, one without picture.

Btw do you have info for those pikes?

-They have equal value.

~The choice is yours~

There are two Pikes, two clubs (one Soulbound), one Arbalest and one Hunting Bow. You can find details for all of them on the official Wiki. I haven't gotten round to adding the details for shields and armour yet so I don't know how many there are or what they are.

Thanks for the link. 

Soulbound Club? Where?

Also, do you know where I can find Aamiina's Legacy hunting bow?

-They have equal value.

~The choice is yours~

I'm afraid I don't know the locations of (most) weapons. The entries I updated were done using the console.

By the way I was mistaken about the Soulbound Club, is actually a mace. There is only one Club in the game (buyable in Port Maje I believe).

• Like 1

Medium shield? I thought the one at the Dark Cupboard looked interesting. -Crit Damage taken and regeneration aura. Not sure about its enchants, though.

Exoduss, on 14 Apr 2015 - 11:11 AM, said: 

also secret about hardmode with 6 man party is :  its a faceroll most of the fights you will Auto Attack mobs while lighting your spliff

The weapon I would like to try out is the morning star.  Seems like there must be a way to abuse the -25 fortitude debuff...

From what I've heard, there is a lot more sabers, swords, and great swords, compared to other weapons.  I think there is only one unique club... and it is not even very good.  It is pretty lousy having an unequal weapon selection right after they add in weapon proficiency.

I guess to be fair, it is not as impactful as the old weapon focus and you get a few of them (except for devoted fighter).  I haven't even used any of the modal weapon abilities yet so I am not sure proficiency really matters much.

Edited by Braven

Medium shield? I thought the one at the Dark Cupboard looked interesting. -Crit Damage taken and regeneration aura. Not sure about its enchants, though.

Well it's the only one I found yet , but it doesnt seems that good to me. Was hoping there was something more in the game :((

-They have equal value.

~The choice is yours~

There are a bunch of decent medium shields, I had to choose between I think three for my tank, all of which I was fine with.

You got me suprised there, do you have any pics for them or links so I can check their stats?

-They have equal value.

~The choice is yours~

There are a bunch of decent medium shields, I had to choose between I think three for my tank, all of which I was fine with.

You got me suprised there, do you have any pics for them or links so I can check their stats?

Last time I mess with taking pics... I only had two, so I'm either misremembering (probably used a large shield sometime) or sold one. I found the weapon resists shield fairly early (Neketaka underground?) and the magic resist shield very late (last island I checked before the point of no return, can get earlier if you know what you're doing). I ended up using Nerian's Ward.

https://imgur.com/a/QhlUUmu

Edited by Clerith

Thanks, appreciated a lot. 

( you are missing the aforementioned shield from the Dark Cupboard, in case you are wondering)

So it seems we got options for MedShields, even though I still dont like any of them :(((((

-They have equal value.

~The choice is yours~

They're up on the Wiki as of a few hours ago.

• Like 1