I beat the game once already and wanted to use Pallegina which is the only character I never used in poe1. I wanted to do paladin as well.

It looks like only one of us get the damage bonus on an enemy with sworn enemy. Is this true? If so I guess I got to restart.

I get it that things don't stack and this might be a case of that but it makes no sense in regards to this skill. Only one person benefits from it and thematically k don't see why two paladins couldn't have the same sworn enemy.

and thematically k don't see why two paladins couldn't have the same sworn enemy.

Watcher: Gellardicus, you are my sworn enemy!

Pallegina: DI VERUS?! HE IS MINE!

Watcher: MINE!

Pallegina: *YOU* ARE NOW MY SWORN ENEMY, POSTENAGO!

Anyway, I really like the paladin auras (armor/stride). Got no issues using two.

• Like 1

My Deadfire mods
Out With The Good: The mod for tidying up your Deadfire combat tooltip.
Waukeen's Berth: Make all your basic purchases at Queen's Berth.
Carrying Voice: Wider chanter invocations.
Nemnok's Congregation: Lets all priests express their true faith.

Deadfire skill check catalogue right here!

well you get 2 different auras and there are some paladin talents that lend itself much better to a damage dealer like inspired triumph that benefit the party while others lend itself better to a tank / healer...so yeah absolutly worth it for the party....

well you get 2 different auras and there are some paladin talents that lend itself much better to a damage dealer like inspired triumph that benefit the party while others lend itself better to a tank / healer...so yeah absolutly worth it for the party....

Idk.

I mean I could make the main character something more useful that will synergize better.

If I wasn't also using eder sure I could spec her as a no damage tank but not being able to use sworn enemy on boss fights seems a waste.

The auras seem like a nice bonus to the paladins other ablities but nothing spectacular.

I think I'm just going to change my mc. Thanks for the input.

I think the same buff would not stack, but different buffs do. I'm Shieldbearer/Troubadour and Pallagina has her unique affiliation, so we have different Sworn Enemy buffs and both can be placed at the same time on the same mob. The tooltip shows both of them separately.

My MC is more tank oriented and Pallagina more damage oriented: it's working very well for me. Multiple paladins allow for stacking multiple auras: my MC provides Exhalted Endurance and Pallagina provides Exhalted Focus. Not to mention having two Lay on Hands available...

I use them both as Heralds (Paladin/Chanters) and just use different auras and chants -- there are more than enough to go around. i use Zealous Focus/Mith Fyr/Deflection chant on my main guy, Zealous (exalted) endurance/ancient memory/weakening chant on Pallegina. There are even more great chants coming up to choose from. Party buffs galore!

I'm running my Fanatic with Pallegina as a Herald and it's great. First of all, Pallegina's Paladin subclass provides her with a modified Sworn Enemy which applies separately from my own, so no conflict there. Secondly, I get to run both the Accuracy aura and the Armor aura, which is just lovely. Finally, between the two of us we got heals for days. So don't worry about it too much, nothing wrong with two Paladins.