Sailor Experience screen is blank

Achilles

Question

Taken out about a dozen boats. Sailor Experience screen is always blank.

post-1981-0-86821100-1526142492_thumb.jpg

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

15 answers to this question

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

I’m all out of bounties, but there are still some boats I can bully. Was there an issue with the save I provided or did Dropbox eat it before you could get to it? Just want to know so that I can give you a good save.

I’m afraid another save won’t help then. The screen shot provided in the original post is what I see at the end of every ship battle. If you can’t reproduce with the save provided, then a second probably won’t do much. Anything interesting or helpful in the dxdiag

Also, not sure if this helps, but if you look at the image, it appears that the “background” vellum texture is too large for the area, so it might an issue with resolution (although I did try changing my resolution to 1920 x 1080 to see if that would fix it)

Hey guys, so is this one getting a bug report or am I on my own?

I'd like to bump this because I get a blank sailor experience 100% of the time on my PC.

Notably, when I play on my macbook pro, this issue does not come up, using the exact same saves.

This leads me to believe it's some sort of hardware or graphical setting issue, though I don't have anything wierd about my PC.

I'm attaching my DxDiag in case that provides more info for the devs. DxDiag.txt