Is Eder still supposed to be Pro-Eothas?

Gibbscape_Torment

Question

The beta patch fixed my import, so Eder was now the Mayor of Dyrford. But is he still supposed to be a believer in Eothas? There's dialogue that comes up with Xoti and a "Pro-Eothasian" dialogue trigger comes up for Eder. I thought he was supposed to be skeptical now?

Just want to make sure his import isn't still bugged. Thanks.

4 answers to this question

The beta patch fixed my import, so Eder was now the Mayor of Dyrford. But is he still supposed to be a believer in Eothas? There's dialogue that comes up with Xoti and a "Pro-Eothasian" dialogue trigger comes up for Eder. I thought he was supposed to be skeptical now?

Just want to make sure his import isn't still bugged. Thanks.

I'm pretty sure Eder is an Eothasian through and through - but only devoted to the god of his childhood, not to the one leading an army into war or devastating the land as a 100 ft high living statue. So I'd say there is no conflict there, and probably no bug.

The bug makes him flip-flop more than he's supposed to, but as far as I can tell there's no combination of backgrounds that changes his 'pro-eothas' stance.

There's some denial and hypocrisy going on, but it seems to be intentional and he's even aware of it... sometimes.

Edited by Luagha
  • Like 1

Hello all!

Thanks for the post, we have made changes to the histories for PoE 1 for Eders end states.

Best,

-Caleb

Uhm, does this mean that in certain instances he is supposed to start as a skeptic?

Edited by Suen

I've come to burn your kingdom down