Has anyone found an eyepatch?

Hello.

I need an eyepatch. My character is a pirate, (with one eye, no less) and I currently have no eyepatch. I've been searching all the vendors I can find, I went to Dunnage and Fort Deadlight in the hope there would be an eyepatch vendor with no luck, and I'm worried I'll never find one.

Yes, there's an eyepatch built into the DLC hat, but unfortunately there's two problems with that.

(a) It makes my character bald.

(b) On my character the eyepatch part of it doesn't even cover the eye, it sits above the eye with the eye clearly uncovered below it (this is on female elf head 3).

So, has anyone found one? I know there's an eyepatch in the game because I've seen in it a beta video, so I'm hoping that the actual eyepatch won't have the same not-covering-the-eye issue that the DLC hat does.

That's a bummer, because as a pirate I tried to avoid killing too many of my fellow pirates, so I completed Deadlight through subterfuge. I guess I'll try searching for some hostile pirates on the world map and see if any of their crew drop an eyepatch...

If anyone has found a vendor that sells them, though, that'd be ideal.

i'm pretty sure i found one in a random loot crate (well i assume it was random, since i don't think they would have manually placed all that low-tier loot). which means it's definitely obtainable, but the chances of getting it are not great. maybe just cheat yourself one using console.

That's a bummer, because as a pirate I tried to avoid killing too many of my fellow pirates, so I completed Deadlight through subterfuge. I guess I'll try searching for some hostile pirates on the world map and see if any of their crew drop an eyepatch...

If anyone has found a vendor that sells them, though, that'd be ideal.

Is that because of the faction system? Pretty sure pirates wouldn't be all that inhibited from killing other pirates, as needed.

"It has just been discovered that research causes cancer in rats."

Does no one else have the captain's hat with the eye patch? Am I missing something? I've been wearing mine since I started the game, although, the eye patch doesn't quite cover my eye correctly on the character screen, which is mildly disappointing.

Edited by Jayngo

I have that hat and been wearing it since the game start. I don't need any other hat. Arrrrgh!

Does no one else have the captain's hat with the eye patch? Am I missing something? I've been wearing mine since I started the game, although, the eye patch doesn't quite cover my eye correctly on the character screen, which is mildly disappointing.

The problem with the starting hat is that you get a penalty for being flanked which is not cool...

I have that hat and been wearing it since the game start. I don't need any other hat. Arrrrgh!

I mentioned in the OP that I have the hat with the eyepatch but its model is borked and I'd prefer not to be turned bald anyway. It's specifically the standalone eyepatch I'm hoping to find.

There is a hat with an eye patch called - Acina's Tricorn - 20% reload speed and +5 ranged accuracy. Can anyone say for sure where exactly can you get it? I havent found it myself.

Buy from Vektor in Tikiwara

Here's hoping you didn't invite him onto your crew and lost him as a vendor then hahaha