If This Is Indeed Kotor 2

You can even get SP down with a lot of hard facts. He is the boss enemy of discussions :lol:

SP is reasonable, at least compared to the Taliban out there and he makes valid points mostly. The reason some don't usually get along is that he's pro console, or at least not anti-console as some are. That usually leads to creative interpretation of "facts" etc on both sides then things get sticky.

Spreading beauty with my katana.

The BG2 romances mostd efinitely weren't fored on people, and theys ure didn't seem to be either. KOTOR was "worst" than that since Bastila was a amjor chaarcter that the story needed. Heck, in BG2 you could either ignore the romancables altoegther or kill them ouright, or just be friends. Most definitely not what i call forced upon you.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

• 5 months later...
i hope that KOTOR 2 is longer and there are more charcter portraits to choose from.

that would be nice. i would like to have the same kind of humor that was in planescape: torment...

i hope that KOTOR 2 is longer and there are more charcter portraits to choose from.

that would be nice. i would like to have the same kind of humor that was in planescape: torment...

... you seem to be very fixated on making kotor 2 morel ike planescape: torment... ... ..WHY DONT YOU JUST WAIT FOR THE planescape SEQUEL!!! AHHHH

... you seem to be very fixated on making kotor 2 morel ike planescape: torment... ... ..WHY DONT YOU JUST WAIT FOR THE planescape SEQUEL!!! AHHHH

Or he just wanted the same quality of humor.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy