Has anyone managed to recruit Mirke yet? I've not seen any info on how to do it - I've completed the "Blow the man Down"-Quest by going along with her ideas, but she won't join my party.

She isn't a companion or sidekick

• Like 1

Mirke is NOT a recruitable sidekick.  I checked her stringtable and there's no option to recruit her.   And when I just finished a speedrun test on unlocking the achievement for recruiting all of the sidekicks, I got it after getting the four known sidekicks (Rekke, Fessina, Ydwin, and Konstanten).

So whatever sites are saying Mirke is a sidekick look to be wrong. 

FWIW, the official wiki only lists 4 sidekicks as well.

Edited by Zap Gun For Hire

Does anyone know where Maia goes if you don't recruit her during the Queen dialogue?

I apparently missed my chance at some point, and I can't seem to find her anywhere around Neketaka. I have checked the Palace, Queen's Berth, and the Brass Citadel but no luck.

• 2 weeks later...

Funny story. I was trying to rush Rekke early in a playthrough, and couldn't find the flotsam in the ocean at its usual location. Turns out there has to be a crew member of your ship in some slot to trigger the flotsam to appear (only had the imp navigator at the time, and that apparently isn't good enough). Hired a random crew member for a deckhand slot, and Rekke's flotsam appeared normally.

• Like 3

Exoduss, on 14 Apr 2015 - 11:11 AM, said: 

also secret about hardmode with 6 man party is :  its a faceroll most of the fights you will Auto Attack mobs while lighting your spliff

Funny story. I was trying to rush Rekke early in a playthrough, and couldn't find the flotsam in the ocean at its usual location. Turns out there has to be a crew member of your ship in some slot to trigger the flotsam to appear (only had the imp navigator at the time, and that apparently isn't good enough). Hired a random crew member for a deckhand slot, and Rekke's flotsam appeared normally.

One of the deckhand is in the crow's nest, which is what is used to spot thing at sea. I learned that in one of the "text adventure" while at see.

• Like 2

Azarhal, Chanter and Keeper of Truth of the Obsidian Order of Eternity.

Anybody know how to get Pallegina if you didn't recruit her at the palace? I thought she'd be at the Vailian Trading Company headquarters but she's not there either. I'm pretty late into the game and only wanted to get her to complete the achievement to recruit all characters but she's no where to be found

Anybody know how to get Pallegina if you didn't recruit her at the palace? I thought she'd be at the Vailian Trading Company headquarters but she's not there either. I'm pretty late into the game and only wanted to get her to complete the achievement to recruit all characters but she's no where to be found

The only other place I've seen her is standing in the street about halfway between the VTC HQ and the docks.

Exoduss, on 14 Apr 2015 - 11:11 AM, said: 

also secret about hardmode with 6 man party is :  its a faceroll most of the fights you will Auto Attack mobs while lighting your spliff