Do we have noble cloth in PoE 1+2?

Whem creating my vampire build I had the follwing question:

Do we have noble cloth, like a dress or a suit?

I do remember lots of cloth from different parts of the world, but I do not remember any noble cloth.

No need for special properties, I just want the look.

And I really want to know how a male wild orlan looks in a fancy dress.

Googling for cats in a dress might give you some ideas.

Some noble looking outfits/armors would go a long way to get into the mood of more diplomatic quests.

clothes like this for example:

6b643ef5ca4e6bf0cb20fb99ad4a8592.jpg

da15da682fff8a00d08b5583dff0a472.jpg

PS: I imagine a noble orlan's outfit to be very similar to what a halfling would wear, something like this?

51b22870af690a8ad2d791735bfa6f16.jpg

• Like 2

6025422_EFPg_C_v1.png

Whem creating my vampire build I had the follwing question:

I do believe you mean, when you're creating your fampyr build. ;) So far I think the best bet for you is some valian clothing. It looks most regal. But there's always a chance for more dapper menswear in deadfire. :)

• Like 1

PoE: as far as I know even Ambassador Agosti and people like Lord Gaderman only wear "regular" clothing. By regular I mean the stuff you can find and buy like everywhere.

I never tried to use the console to search for fancier stuff though. Might try and then return to this thread...

Deadfire: There are not that many outfits in the beta. Some special from factions is cool - the Vaillian stuff looks fancy, but not really regal.

Edit: was does look quite fancy and noble is the unique padded armor Vengiatta Rugia in combination with Munacra Arret and a nice cape.

Edit2: I searched the prefabs-folder of PoE for some nice dresses but only found the usual stuff. I remembered that vithracks have some fancy shmancy clothings but unfortunately those ar part of their character model and not a seperate item that you can get with the console. Sorry...

Edited by Boeroer

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

PoE: as far as I know even Ambassador Agosti and people like Lord Gaderman only wear "regular" clothing. By regular I mean the stuff you can find and buy like everywhere.

I never tried to use the console to search for fancier stuff though. Might try and then return to this thread...

Deadfire: There are not that many outfits in the beta. Some special from factions is cool - the Vaillian stuff looks fancy, but not really regal.

Edit: was does look quite fancy and noble is the unique padded armor Vengiatta Rugia in combination with Munacra Arret and a nice cape.

I agree, but I think it looks >>most<< regal of what I've found. I don't recall the combination you mention, but then again I either go bareback or full plate. ^_^

Edited by TheisEjsing

Yes, you are right. Vailian stuff is the most regal looking of them all.

Vengiatta Rugia is basically vailian padded armor.. I can make a screenshot with a wild orlan + Munacra Arret... wait a sec...

Vengiatta_Arret_Orlan.png?dl=1

And here with generic Vailian clothing:

Vailan_Cloth_Arret_Orlan.png?dl=1

Edited by Boeroer
  • Like 8

The upper image looks nice, but do we have any cloth for woman, like a dress?

There must be female nobles in the game and I guess not all of them wear a plate armor.

Perverted as I am, I really want to see a man in adress :p

Imagine Conchita Wurst fencing with a rapier. I hope you got nightmares now :grin:

The upper image looks nice, but do we have any cloth for woman, like a dress?

There must be female nobles in the game and I guess not all of them wear a plate armor.

Perverted as I am, I really want to see a man in adress :p

Imagine Conchita Wurst fencing with a rapier. I hope you got nightmares now :grin:

I wouldn't trust beta stuff to give you a good idea at this point.  Go check out some videos and just focus on what you see npc's with.  I am sure there are some nice vids for Neketaka that should show a good selection of clothing options.

Also Boerer, love how you coordinated those rapiers, very stylish.

• Like 2

Yes, you are right. Vailian stuff is the most regal looking of them all.

Vengiatta Rugia is basically vailian padded armor.. I can make a screenshot with a wild orlan + Munacra Arret... wait a sec...

Vengiatta_Arret_Orlan.png?dl=1

And here with generic Vailian clothing:

Vailan_Cloth_Arret_Orlan.png?dl=1

Can you please, please tell me how to remove an eye for my character?? XD 

Or if you made a mod for it?? I really need it for an elf! 

Thank you for responding, but Boerer already gave me that info through PM's. Sorry for wasting your times lol. xD 

And I quite like the Munacra Arret item. I used the cheat console to add it since....well, blind from the start? xD

PS: I'm gonna randomly give you this portrait i edited: (The original was amazing by itself, i just removed an eye, scared it, and made red hair pretty much lol!)

​Alternatively you can find it on Nexus, along with a few other females (just added new portraits there today, the ones I use or used. :))

Just thought I'd share, hope you don't mind! ^^ 

And it DOES work very well with Munacra Arret! :D

post-188199-0-72655400-1524495482_thumb.png

post-188199-0-58009600-1524495485.png

Munacra Arret is a monocle.

You can buy it when you join the dozens in PoE1.

Edit: oops, JerekKruger was faster.

You do not have to join the dozens. You only have to do the initial quest for Osric (retrieve his breastplate) which will open the dozens' shop for you but will NOT bind you to the faction. The next quest from Wenan would do that, but not the initial one. You can unlock all factions shops without joining. Just do the "opening" quests, that's enough.

• Like 1

You do not have to join the dozens. You only have to do the initial quest for Osric (retrieve his breastplate) which will open the dozens' shop for you but will NOT bind you to the faction. The next quest from Wenan would do that, but not the initial one. You can unlock all factions shops without joining. Just do the "opening" quests, that's enough.

Indeed, although always be careful about how you resolve the interrupted break-in quest for the Dozens as it's very easy to get locked out of their shop if you do it wrong.