Hello,

i would like to ask if anyone manage to datamine, check out via console or something the high level abilities from the latest beta build?

I am mainly interested in the new spells for Wizzards, priests, druids, ciphers but also any interesting abilities for any class.

If there is some kind of compilation out there, it would be great.

Thank you

Yes, there is. But those aren't in the beta - only stuff up to level 9 is. However, you can read the names (open the spoiler tag):

http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/pillars-of-eternity-ii-deadfire-beta-released-coming-may-8th.119184/page-159#post-5503802

edit: some orders of PL were changed in beta 4 (like FIghter's Charge got moved down a lot and so on).

Edited by Boeroer

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

I'm still sad that avenging storm apparently got moved from level 7 to 8, so that multi-class druids can't get it. :(

Here's hoping for DLC that raises the level cap. :)

I guess it prevents Barbarian from repeatabe AoE avenging thunder.

Usually, Druids can't attack in an AoE. Oh wait... 

• Like 1

I wonder how powerful those high level abilities will be, and what passive high level abilities there are.

If level/ability progression is set, multiclasses might be at a big disadvantage at higher levels.

Multiclasses are only able to get level 7 abilities when they reach level 19? And they'll only be able to get 3 level 7 abilities when they get to max level. But a single class will be get level 7 abilities at level 13. And they'll have 3 points for level 7 abilities, 3 points for level 8 abilities, and 6 points for level 9 abilities when they reach level 20.

I'm still sad that avenging storm apparently got moved from level 7 to 8, so that multi-class druids can't get it. :(

Here's hoping for DLC that raises the level cap. :)

I guess it prevents Barbarian from repeatabe AoE avenging thunder.

Usually, Druids can't attack in an AoE. Oh wait... 

stag_carnage.png?dl=1

• Like 1

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods