[Bug] Cannot use active abilities

dunehunter

Question

3 answers to this question

Hey dunehunter, 

It appears that cripple strike and FoD are working correctly on my end after multiple testings, is there any more information you can provide that may help me repro this issue on my end? I'd really appreciate it :)

You the best,

-Caleb

I like big bugs and I cannot lie...

Maybe we had the same problem.

https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/95968-beta-version-3-buggy-spore-combat/

When this bug happened, I think I had auto pause at combat start and I selected my chars and abilies and the rogue/soul blade should use crippling strike with fine sabre + unique hatchet (from the chest with scripted event in the area with the broodmother) and the bleak walker/devoted should use FoD when dual wielding fine scepters.

I think I was unable to select chars or activate abilities after combat started, but I could order commands during the auto pause at combat start.

I think when the bug happened I ordered the other chars to move or to auto attack.

This bug happened only once so far. I could reload and next time there was no bug and there were several other fights without this bug.

Hey dunehunter, 

It appears that cripple strike and FoD are working correctly on my end after multiple testings, is there any more information you can provide that may help me repro this issue on my end? I'd really appreciate it :)

You the best,

-Caleb

I uploaded a youtube video here, actually the bug happens quite common on my side, but I dunno how to recreate the bug unfortunately.

My platform is windows, beta version is newest beta.

Here is the link:

PS: Save and load will fix this bug.

Edited by dunehunter