None if I can avoid it.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

None if I can avoid it.

Same, that being said I’m just an old Salt Dog/ curmudgeon so I find it cheap. I’m not saying it’s cheap it is not. I just grumble a lot and like the old d and d rules where no respec was in. Bad build? You suck start again.

For instance I was a Forward Observer in the military you couldn’t just instantly retrain me into a Cannon Crewmen. So I impose those rules on myself. Cause I like pain and failure makes you learn the hard way :)

Edited by Torm51

Have gun will travel.

I never respec on purpose.

I always respec when I need (which might happen a couple of time per playthrough for the whole party).

But the most important rule is : I never ever ever respec with a Wizard ! (one would loose her/his spells).

:w00t:

Good to know! I currently have three PoE playthroughs (mostly act 3 and/or WM)  that I might be able to finish before April and it occurred to me I might want to make use of a respec or two while fooling with them in order to make use of different companions to change things up from my only other finished game.

Nomadic Wayfarer of the Obsidian Order

Not all those that wander are lost...