No more loot

sneakypetev

Question

Hi, new this forum so I apologize if this is not the right place to post this. I am currently inside Lord Readric's hold and none of the loot that my group is picking up is going to my inventory.( armor, weapons, nothing).Anyone else have the same problem ?

I see that this was moved to the right forum( thanks), more info. the items I picked up were not in my inventory or my stash. I loaded a save game before Readric's hold and items would appear in my inventory when I picked them up as usual, but when I got to Readric's hold no items I picked up there would appear in my inventory or stash.

Edited by sneakypetev

8 answers to this question

It was moved to the Pathfinder because there are too many forums that begin with the letter "P" here. :banghead:

• Like 2

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

It was moved to the Pathfinder because there are too many forums that begin with the letter "P" here. :banghead:

Not to ruin your day... but... you probably want to move this to the pillars of eternity(1) forum rather than the current deadfire forum. :geek:

Not to ruin your day... but... you probably want to move this to the pillars of eternity(1) forum rather than the current deadfire forum. :geek:

I left a forwarding link in the Deadfire forum so the original poster could find their thread since they'd look for it where they posted it - in the Deadfire forum.  But if you follow that forwarding link and look at the top, you'll see the thread itself rests in PoE1 forum.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man