Please buff the Engwithan Titan

Climhazzard

I'm pretty sure you cannot one shot Titan on PotD without backstabbing or crazy high critical damage bonus as a meleer.

The Titan has over 400 hp in PoTD and to do that you need to do 200 damage per swing or 400 damage with a great sword or arquebus....

There you go : [1:22 for the One-Shot]

I don't know why, I don't know how it happens...

I'm not good at analizing the Combat Log but, it DOES happen so, no more doubt on that end...

No Strategy, as I said : PoTD > Regular Bleak Walker > with a Great Sword > One Shot.

[No weird Combinaison]

Edited by DexGames
  • Like 2

Holy crap lol, definitely something strange going on there, combat log shows 60 dmg...  Maybe multiple damage numbers displaying on top of each other, making it look like one number? Maybe the game is displaying the proper damage that should have been rolled in the log but applying a different number on the enemy? Either way I think this looks like a bug, should probably post it in the bug reports.

Give him at least 640 HP, cause I just made 638 xD

Jokes aside, I think I found where it all comes from, I've messed around with the GveItem Command & gave myself

A Priest's Faith Weapon [berath's Greatsword in that case, which does :]

1514418039-sans-titre-4.png

I think the Faith Attuned property probably deals 110% instead of 11% or something like that  :lol:

I don't know if it's intended since these are certainly Exclusive Weapons for Priest but, they are probably overpowered, Obsidian should look into that.

The 638 comes from :

Magran's Pistol [Another Faith Weapon], which look even more overpowered !

1514421261-sans-titre5.png

I'll post in the Bug Report Category, just in case.

Edited by DexGames
  • Like 2