List of Bugs

the_dog_days

Question

Someone's probably reported it, but the UI flickers a lot. Other than that, I took some screen shots to show you.

Facial hair for godlikes.

sg2SyKL.png

I killed this xaurip that kept standing there. (Highlighted)

cSGTxBK.png

After combat with the golem thing, my player character (transcendent) kept punching the air. (I call it the shadowboxing bug.)

vb61fLz.png

HjRpxbf.png

Edited by the_dog_days

2 answers to this question

I too have encountered the issue with the xaurip standing there after combat.

It also happened with a blight and with a desert wurm.

Unfortunately I couldn't pinpoint the root cause, as the bug would not necessarily occur every time. I could repeat the same fight ten times and get ten different outcomes. Once I had three desert wurms affected, then just one, then none.

In some cases the enemies would just stand there inactive and impossible to target, with still some health. Combat wouldn't end but nobody could do anything. Fairly annoying bug. Will keep trying to repro.

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Thanks for the bugs!

I believe the infinite combat bug is a problem that can be easily repro'd with Mule Kick; some of our creatures don't have animations to play after getting knocked in to the air/prone, so they just get stuck there and you can't target them. It's a bug that's currently being tracked internally, but I'm sorry you guys have to experience it. =(

Same goes for the "shadowboxing" bug (which I love that you named it that... makes me want to go play Monster Hunter). You should be able to stop this one by just issuing an attack command to the character that's experiencing this (tell him to punch something, even another teammate will work); it'll force their animation to reset and they'll realize they're being a big ol' dummy and sheath their weapon/fists.

I hadn't seen the godlike hair bug until checking out the forums, so thanks for that! I've written it up and added it to our database =)

• Like 2

I try my very best.