We need a joinable Fett

It would seem as though the Fetts are inherently good fighters (at least the ones I know of - Cassus, Boba and the somewhat wimpy Jango).

Why not have a Bounty hunter named <something> Fett who could join you for the right price? I'd seriously buy the sucker just to steal his mandalorian helmet.

I always hoped Canderous had a real piece of Mandalorian armor with matching helmet. Ordo... That's a bad family name. Fett. Canderous Fett. He could have been a Fett, and I wouln't have argued with that. And then maybe when I give him Cassus' armor, he'd go sentimental... "This was my grandpa's finest suit. "

What ticked me off in Kotor was the lack of helmets. When I actually got my hands on a mandalorian helmet, some Wookie stole it! Not that I could actually use the helmet for its prime purpose anyway (protection of head).

"You have offended my family, and you have offended the Shaolin temple." Bruce Lee, Enter the Dragon

It would seem as though the Fetts are inherently good fighters (at least the ones I know of - Cassus, Boba and the somewhat wimpy Jango).

Why not have a Bounty hunter named <something> Fett who could join you for the right price? I'd seriously buy the sucker just to steal his mandalorian helmet.

I always hoped Canderous had a real piece of Mandalorian armor with matching helmet. Ordo... That's a bad family name. Fett. Canderous Fett. He could have been a Fett, and I wouln't have argued with that. And then maybe when I give him Cassus' armor, he'd go sentimental... "This was my grandpa's finest suit. "

What ticked me off in Kotor was the lack of helmets. When I actually got my hands on a mandalorian helmet, some Wookie stole it! Not that I could actually use the helmet for its prime purpose anyway (protection of head).

The best Mandalorian armor on the Unknown world had a helmet. I think they were loathe to include armor with helmets because of the visors.

The only actual helmet was attached to the mandelorion assault armor which really sucked. And also Jango Fett wasn't a pure bread mandelorion he was only raised by one and thats how he learned to fight and had his armor. It would be very cool to higher bounty hunters if you are a lazy @$$ and don't wont to run after someone.

Ah, I get you. Helmets will be nice but in Kotor they replaced them with masks and visors. I think the idea is to "see" your character, or at least part of him. Masks cover your face but don't totally obscure you. Expect more variety in Kotor2 tho - armor, masks, helmets, etc.

I dont think you would have a Fett in your party for the simple fact that theyre hired bounty hunters. Unless you have a hutt in your party too that pays the fett I can't see a fett joining you. As far as NPCs go there will probably be a handful of humans, maybe a twilek, a couple droids, and maybe a wookie....or a rodian...maybe someone from yoda's species. :blink:

I dont think you would have a Fett in your party for the simple fact that theyre hired bounty hunters.

just a side-thought: this stuff plays waaaay before the episodes. so, either the fett family (?) has a loooong bloodline. or fett is a mandalorian clan. does anyone know more about this?

It's very hard to be polite if you're a cat.

It would seem as though the Fetts are inherently good fighters

It would seem as though a completely irrilevant character (Boba Fett) was turned into a cult by Star Wars geek fans who thought his armor looked cool.

Because of that, an entire family line of Fetts streching across the eons had to be created so that each Sta Wars story has to have one of those goofes around.

My opinion ?!? The hell with Boba Fettucine and his eternal progenie...

It would seem as though the Fetts are inherently good fighters

It would seem as though a completely irrilevant character (Boba Fett) was turned into a cult by Star Wars geek fans who thought his armor looked cool.

Because of that, an entire family line of Fetts streching across the eons had to be created so that each Sta Wars story has to have one of those goofes around.

My opinion ?!? The hell with Boba Fettucine and his eternal progenie...

I agree.

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

Why not have a Bounty hunter named <something> Fett who could join you for the right price?

No.

I've never understood the Cult of Fett, and I never will.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

I wouldn't call my self a star wars fanatic, I've read some of the books, some comics, seen the movies and played some of the games.

However what I like about fett is his whole "I don't give a damn" attitude and that he almost match up against Jedi as did his "father" offcourse they have their armors with loads of weapons but still ...

anywho I would not like to see a fett in the KotOR, I don't understand why they included an armor of Cassus Fett either?

another thing, if anyof you like the mandalorians just dl the mandalorian "robe" of Darth ToMeR.

http://darthtomer.tripod.com/

Please, no more Fetts. I used to think Boba Fett was really cool to, but that was in large part due to the aura of mystery that surrounded him. A lot of that is gone now (Partly because of the widespread Fett fetischism) and if his family starts turning up everywhere there will soon be nothing left.

There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.

-John Rogers

It would be nice for the interested to include a Fett in the game but I wouldn't take him anyway. And a fett like the one from epII I can't really imagine he would join your party.

I don't see what you guys think is so cool about Fett's

Please, no more Fetts. I used to think Boba Fett was really cool to, but that was in large part due to the aura of mystery that surrounded him. A lot of that is gone now (Partly because of the widespread Fett fetischism) and if his family starts turning up everywhere there will soon be nothing left.

Everything that was cool about Bobba Fett died the moment Lucas did that lame-ass Father-Son thing in Episode II.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

Everything that was cool about Bobba Fett died the moment Lucas did that lame-ass Father-Son thing in Episode II.

Im trying to pretend that part didnt happen. Im also doing my best to ignore the fact that every stormtrooper is a Fett clone.

There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.

-John Rogers

hate to bug you about that, but:

"Jango" Fett

Darth "Tyranus"

"Count Dooku"

General "Grievious"

Darth "Sidious"

"Yaddle"

... whoever is naming those characters ought to be hanged.

i'm not even going into the stormtrooper thing.

It's very hard to be polite if you're a cat.

Im fairly certain I have read somewhere that Lucas uses a dictionary when he names evil characters. He searches trough it for words that are dramatic and/or sinister, then makes names out of the words. That would explain Tyranus(Tyrant) and Griveious(Grievance).

-John Rogers

Dookus evil name is Tyranus. I think he only does it with the names of the villains.

-John Rogers

Count Doofus just doesn't sound as menacing as Darth Tyranus...

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein