We need a joinable Fett

Im fairly certain I have read somewhere that Lucas uses a dictionary when he names evil characters. He searches trough it for words that are dramatic and/or sinister, then makes names out of the words. That would explain Tyranus(Tyrant) and Griveious(Grievance).

If he needs a dictionary for that, he's even dumper then i though he is.

Let's add to the list :

Darth (in)Vader

Darth (in)Sidous

Whoever came up with all this goofy names should be strangled in front of their children...

first of all to that guy that said jango was not a mandolorian just trained by one very wrong they explain it in star wars bounty hunter he is a mandalorian and no not all stormtroopers are clones they all started like that but as the war went on they needed more quick so they started hiring people for stormtroopers the whole clone thing was just to help the republic get started by the time of a new hope i doubt even one clone was left

first of all to that guy that said jango was not a mandolorian just trained by one very wrong they explain it in star wars bounty hunter he is a mandalorian and no not all stormtroopers are clones they all started like that but as the war went on they needed more quick so they started hiring people for stormtroopers the whole clone thing was just to help the republic get started by the time of a new hope i doubt even one clone was left

The problem is there are already books about Boba way before AOTC. Some pretty kewl books. Especially when compared to the crappy background they gave him in AOTC. So I think most people are like me and prefer to just ignore everything having to do with the prequels including crappy spin off games.

It would seem as though the Fetts are inherently good fighters

It would seem as though a completely irrilevant character (Boba Fett) was turned into a cult by Star Wars geek fans who thought his armor looked cool.

Because of that, an entire family line of Fetts streching across the eons had to be created so that each Sta Wars story has to have one of those goofes around.

My opinion ?!? The hell with Boba Fettucine and his eternal progenie...

I like boba fett's lines and his tactics. As with most things Starwars, I only really like OT stuff. I hate jango, I hate his face I wish I'd never seen his face. It killed some of the mistique and mystery that surrounded Boba. Nothing and no one they could have dug up could beat imagining or just not knowing what was beneath the mask, I thought lucas learned this lesson with vader but no.

I don't think There should be a Fett in this game though. I see the mandalorians as outsiders and not so entangled in every aspect of republic history...

Yaw devs, Yaw!!! (

Boba

Yaw devs, Yaw!!! (

Dictionary huh??? Dooku... Dookie I am guessing??

count dooku = cound drakula?!

christopher lee as an evil character- my, what a surprise...

ROTFL LOLOL Count Dracula....I knew there was something stupid about his name. I really hope the names in Sith Lords are a little more creative....I wonder how they came up with Duku....what did George Lucas's kids name the characters in the last film? :p Maybe Christopher lee can appear in Episode 3 with an army of Urukai and Orcs to destroy all the Jedi.

Actually, Vader's name in either Dutch or German means 'Father'.

It has nothing to do with Invader. :lol:

I believe that is but a coincidence. As I recall, GLucas hadn't decided anything of the Vader-Luke relationship when the first movie was filmed. I might be mistaken though.

It'd be stupid to have such a plot twist so obvious.

"You have offended my family, and you have offended the Shaolin temple." Bruce Lee, Enter the Dragon

I know sidious in the emporer. However saying sidious had nothing to do with vader is like saying yeast has nothing to do with bread, Sidious in may ways engineered the fall of Anakin to Vader. And he ruled his life after he(Vader) turned to the darkside.

Also my point was did Lucas derive the idea of the sidious name from vader? Or what?

TripleRRR

Using a gamepad to control an FPS is like trying to fight evil through maple syrup.

I know sidious in the emporer. However saying sidious had nothing to do with vader is like saying yeast has nothing to do with bread, Sidious in may ways engineered the fall of Anakin to Vader. And he ruled his life after he(Vader) turned to the darkside.

Also my point was did Lucas derive the idea of the sidious name from vader? Or what?

TripleRRR

Why would he derive the name Sidious from Vader? :huh:

The 'in'. At least that is what I always thought. Then we get a name like Maul and that kind of threw my theory out the window.

TripleRRR

Using a gamepad to control an FPS is like trying to fight evil through maple syrup.

The 'in'. At least that is what I always thought. Then we get a name like Maul and that kind of threw my theory out the window.

TripleRRR

Gah! I get what you're saying now, sorry, I'm kinda slow sometimes. I'd say it's just coincidence, it seems less likely to me that the major plot twist would be hidden in Vader's name by conincidence than it being another word when you add 'In' to it.