A transdimensional larder door shield!  You use it as a shield as normal, but you can prop it up against a wall and then open it to open the way to a larder that exists between dimensions, and there is a random chance during battle that the door will open while you are wielding it and have a chef lean out to shout at everyone for making a noise and disturbing his customers.

• Like 6

"That rabbit's dynamite!" - King Arthur, Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail

"Space is big, really big." - Douglas Adams

A transdimensional larder door shield!  You use it as a shield as normal, but you can prop it up against a wall and then open it to open the way to a larder that exists between dimensions, and there is a random chance during battle that the door will open while you are wielding it and have a chef lean out to shout at everyone for making a noise and disturbing his customers.

I'm willing to double my pledge for this.

• Like 2

---

We're all doomed

I'm willing to double my pledge for this.

Only double? ;)

"That rabbit's dynamite!" - King Arthur, Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail

Only double?

You are right. It's worth far more than I posess. Take all my money. Sell my body to dubious looking strangers, if necessary.

You heard it Obsidian!  His body is ready and willing for whatever you want, come and get it!  Here Obsy Obsy Obsy...

• Like 1