Pictures of your Games Episode IX - The Bigger Picture

Rosbjerg

Is that the new AssCreed?

Funnily enough, the company I work for has had access to this license for months now and thanks to a rightly disgruntled brand manager that is what we call it now: ASScreed.

• Like 1
I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

mmEzcbz.jpg

Still playing Elex. I'm stuck on this stupid puzzle. I can't seem to find pieces 2, 6 and 7 and I've looked everywhere. Which probably means I've been to the places where they are hidden but missed them anyhow.

I managed to find all the photographs on my own, but I am sooo close to using help for these last three pieces. At least I found the Sewer Rats questline while searching for these stupid map pieces, so that was a plus.

• Like 1

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Man, the new Assassin's Creed sure is beautiful. They have a solid formula, it's kind of astounding to me that there haven't been attempts to capture a lot of the historic set pieces that they have been running through.

Considering that copies that were handed out for promotional use were buggy, I'm going to wait for a deep sale on this one

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

village_idiot.gif

That wasn't a bug, it was a developer version and Conan kept unlocking the developer god mode.

The chicken flying was a mode?

village_idiot.gif