September 19, 201610 yr Hey everyone, Game Designer Nathan Davis and I will be hosting a live stream on Twitch this Wednesday September 21st at 4pm - 5pm PDT. We'll be talking about new things coming for Pathfinders Adventures and we'll also be doing a Q&A. So if you have any questions about the game, development, or even have questions on how to beat a certain scenario, we will answer your questions to the best of our abilities. Please leave any questions you would like to be asked in the comments below and I shall do my best to make sure they get addressed during the live stream. See you on Wednesday! Obsidian Discord || Grounded Discord
September 19, 201610 yr Ahh... this explains why everybody thinks AD4 was delayed. You guys just have your calendar showing the wrong month! ;-) I assume this will be on this Wed, SEPTEMBER 21st?
September 19, 201610 yr Author Hey Maelwys, Fixed! Sorry about that and thanks for pointing this out to me! Obsidian Discord || Grounded Discord
September 20, 201610 yr I've been hoarding chests in anticipation of later adventure decks coming out and new cards being introduced. Are you planning to introduce a significant number of new cards as future ADs come out, or has the bulk of additional cards been released?
September 20, 201610 yr I assume that Nathan is working on his tan for those shirtless pics. Any truth to that?
September 20, 201610 yr Any news about multiplatform/crossplatform support? Edited September 20, 201610 yr by Hannibal_PJV
September 20, 201610 yr One of the most interesting features to quest mode is the custom scenarios. Can you reveal anything about how They Are doing at this moment?
September 20, 201610 yr I've been hoarding chests in anticipation of later adventure decks coming out and new cards being introduced. Are you planning to introduce a significant number of new cards as future ADs come out, or has the bulk of additional cards been released? I hope there are many new cards. I have 100 chest hoarded. I wonder if I'll get to 150 before the release.
September 20, 201610 yr So, about them timezones. Remember you have fans from all nations - would appreciate to not to have to look up a time zone converter every time. At least add CEST for us eurotrash!
September 21, 201610 yr When will new character packs be added to the game? Still wait for Patch 1.0.3.7 Banana Bundle
September 22, 201610 yr Author Hey everyone, Thanks for posting up some awesome questions. In case you missed our Stream today, we'll have the VOD up shortly. Thanks again! You guys are awesome. Obsidian Discord || Grounded Discord
September 22, 201610 yr Can anyone TL;DW; this video with the highlights of anything important discussed? Edited September 22, 201610 yr by CovertDad
September 23, 201610 yr Thanks - any chance of some sort of transcript for us elderly types that don't do video that much? ;-)
September 25, 201610 yr More than half of the stream was a tutorial walk-through which definitely should have been prerecorded instead of streamed live!
Create an account or sign in to comment