The Funny Things Thread

Rosbjerg

Not their fault baseball is incredibly boring.

• Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Volo is right. It's a lopsided trade. We should get them to throw David Bowie, Prince, & Robin Williams in too.

To balance out the talent? Heh, funny... :p

"It has just been discovered that research causes cancer in rats."

Thought you would need his mass, but that is just instinct of doing FBD to start.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Whenever I hear Trump declare that, "Nobody respects women more than I do", I'm reminded of the line from The Princess Bride:

I see Princess Bride, I like.

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

No. A dragon is whatever the author says is a dragon in their world. People telling others what a certain monster is supposed to be in a  fictional world. Just look at the different styles of dwarves and elves. LMAO

• Like 2

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.