New Trailer for Phone Release!

Hey, everyone!

We're very happy to share with you the trailer we put together for the phone release of Pathfinder Adventures. We are eternally greatful for all of the feedback you constantly give us on the boards and for the praise you give us on this game that we truly adore. You are all incredible!

Enjoy the trailer!

• Like 3

On Twitter @MikeyDowling

This trailer is made of certifiable awesome. Also, I now want to play with Nerd Girl!

Wait, that came off wrong...

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

Always thought the most effective trailers appealed more to emotion than the detached clinical view of (assumes the erudite voice of experience) what exactly, ahem, does this show me of the gameplay, plot advancement, and victory conditions of the product?

Aw, just having a laugh. Nothing personal, but the trailer appeals much more to the part of us that makes decisions than the part of us that thinks about them. My opinion, at least, for what that's worth.

As a bear in winter, so must I too hibernate soon.