Patch 1.1.3 bug now unplayable.

Bananafish

Question

Is this the place I go to report a bug regarding today's update?

Unlike many my gold is still with me, however when I start or continue any game the first character to play is not in a location anymore and no options exist. No cards either. In fact the only thing available is switching back to menu.

I did see this reported in the android app review page but I didn't want to mention it there as until now, I love the app.

I have a Samsung galaxy tab style, so playing on android. Mostly everything apart from actually playing a scenario seems OK so far.

I love this game and the app really sets the atmosphere. I have encountered minor bugs before where usually exiting to menu and going back in fixes it but not this time, this one is a real stopper.

Apologies if this isn't the place, I will happily cut and paste elsewhere but I can't seem to find where to raise anot official ticket.

6 answers to this question

Apologies if this isn't the place, I will happily cut and paste elsewhere but I can't seem to find where to raise anot official ticket.

You're in the right place.

Lets just all chill out and wait for the dust to settle.  They've had quick turnarounds on hotfixes before; hopefully, the worst of this will be cleaned up before the weekend.

• Like 1

Lets just all chill out and wait for the dust to settle.  They've had quick turnarounds on hotfixes before; hopefully, the worst of this will be cleaned up before the weekend.

Dude. I am chilled. Sorry if I came across as anything else. As I mentioned. I love the game.

Anyway I downloaded the hotfix and all seems well know. So thanks development for the quick turnaround.