Black screen at General Store and New Update?

King_Momo

Question

Hi. I don't know if this has already been discussed. I was in the General store and banished a blessing to permanently close the location. I roll a d6 for items. My 'free' item appears but before I see it, the whole background goes black and there's nothing I can do to move on. I restart the game and it keeps doing the same thing.

Also, I don't know if it's related but after I restarted the game, at the main menu, after I'm told I've successfully logged in, a window tells me I've got an outdated version of the game and to update it. If I do, it sends me to the app store where there is no update! What's going on?

Thanks in advance.

9 answers to this question

Patch 1.0.3.1 is out but there is an issue with iTunes at the moment, and we working on it right now.

Huh, when did that happen?? I can't find any mention of the update on the forum??

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

I believe I'm on 1.0.3.1, but I still have a Black Screen at the General Store after rolling for new items.

When I quit and restart, I can roll the die for items again. It still results in a black background and inability to proceed. I am able to Forfeit.

I read back through this thread...and don't actually see any indication that this is fixed in version 1.0.3.1, just that 1.0.3.1 is released. Is this a known issue that is pending resolution?

Thank you.

• Like 1

I just encountered this bug a few minutes ago (and have encountered it before).  I got the bug in The Poison Pill.

It seems that the problem is with closing the General Store due to the location being empty.  I intentionally didn't close it, because I had a specific card I wanted to banish and had plenty of turns. In other games, when I've closed it due to defeating the henchman or villain, it worked fine.