Ok thanks

Other questions

1. What exactly does this -30% or -50% etc on armor mean? Does my ranger shoot slower?

2. When i don't add the ingame (pallegrina, èder etc.) companions in my present group, will they wait in my stronghold?

3. If yes, do they gain exp and does it split with my own party exp?

4. Can somebody explain me the adventures in the stronghold?

5. I want to do the "The Forgotten" quest, but the quest giver does not offer it. What can i do?

6. Is there a merchant list, where i can buy crafting materials?

Edited by baldurs_gate_2

1) recovery time. Dunno the exact math, but a higher number means longer waiting between attacks

2) yes

3) no

4) just quests for your companions at the stronghold to do. You pick one to do it and in x 'turns' he/she will be done, (a turn is a little weird.. every time you finish a quest, I think, a turn passes)

5) you have to do another quest first at the Vailian trading company. You can do the quest after you've had the oppertunity for Pallegina to join you.

6) I have no idea tbh.

Depends on the dragon. They all have different immunities. It's important to buff your ACC, defenses, DR and endurance into the sky - that they all have in common.

Generally speaking, spells/scrolls that do mind control (confuse, charm, dominate) and disable (paralyze, petrify, stun) are helpful (if there's no immunity). Ciphers' helpful powers are Tactical Meld in combination with Mental Binding and Disintegrate. Combusting Wounds with one or more Wall of Flame/Force scrolls or spells can be great if the caster has high ACC or the dragon is debuffed.

A good trick is to have a chanter and a priest. The chanter sings "The Dragon Thrashed" and blocks the way while the priest casts Withdraw on him all the time. Doesn't work too good against the Alpine Dragon because he gets really mad and starts to spam Breath Attacks like crazy in his small cave.

Edited by Boeroer

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

So i have to sacrifice one of my team members to end the main quest in white march part 2? Do i lose this hero permanently or does he just die?

I used my main character, who, obviously, did not die or vanish permanently.

Edited by M4xw0lf

So i have to sacrifice one of my team members to end the main quest in white march part 2? Do i lose this hero permanently or does he just die?

Seems it does not work. After that, the ending screen appears and i will brought back to the main menu. When i reload my last save, i have to destroy the crystal again.

No you don't. You need either 19Constitution or Diving Helm.

How much Con do your character have initially ? With Caed Nua resting bonus, food, +4 Con item and Yenwood blade you can rise from 8 to 19.

Seems it does not work. After that, the ending screen appears and i will brought back to the main menu. When i reload my last save, i have to destroy the crystal again.

Interesting. So you need Iverra's Diving Helmet to survive. http://pillarsofeternity.gamepedia.com/Iverra's_Diving_Helmet

Edit: too slow ;)

Edited by M4xw0lf

Meh, i did no adventures at all. So i had to sacrifice one NPC i do not use (Kana =( ) but now i got it. But i used my own NPCs anyway, so does not matter.

btw that battle against these 2 dragons and the mage was pretty easy. That other Mage in Crägholdt was way harder.