FBI finds backdoor to Apple phones

BruceVC

Yeah, English isn't hard to learn (the most annoying thing is how most of it seems to be exceptions to its own rules) but you just don't get exposed to every word or different meanings of every word. And jargon and conflicting translations can be a problem.

• Like 1

Yeah, English isn't hard to learn (the most annoying thing is how most of it seems to be exceptions to its own rules) but you just don't get exposed to every word or different meanings of every word. And jargon and conflicting translations can be a problem.

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

Or in other words, something's a bit rotten in a language where good and food don't rhyme. ;)

They do rhyme if you speak with a scottish accent (and most northern english ones too). Albeit speaking with a northern brit accent may not help with audibility overall...

Finding an accent where rough, though and bough all rhyme might be rather difficult though.

Ah, remember the good old days when it was impossible for the government to listen to a landline telephone and when mail envelopes were unbreakable.

Good times.

Those were in fact the " bad old days ", countries and there citizens were less safe and information gathering was less effective

Yes, we are now living in good times due to the advancements of how governments can protect citizens from existential threats

Bruce, we get it. You have little to no knowledge of history. You don't need to keep reminding us.

Ah, remember the good old days when it was impossible for the government to listen to a landline telephone and when mail envelopes were unbreakable.

Good times.

Those were in fact the " bad old days ", countries and there citizens were less safe and information gathering was less effective

Yes, we are now living in good times due to the advancements of how governments can protect citizens from existential threats

Bruce, we get it. You have little to no knowledge of history. You don't need to keep reminding us.

Actually some chapters of History I am very comfortable with

Just so I'm clear what part of history is repeating itself in the USA now?

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

"Those were in fact the " bad old days ", countries and there citizens were less safe and information gathering was less effective

Yes, we are now living in good times due to the advancements of how governments can protect citizens from existential threats"

L0L

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

"Those were in fact the " bad old days ", countries and there citizens were less safe and information gathering was less effective

Yes, we are now living in good times due to the advancements of how governments can protect citizens from existential threats"

L0L

Why dont you think the USA  and other countries is a target for terrorism?

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

L0L

USA and other countries reign far more terror on their own and other citizens than any supposed 'terrorists' ever have. I don't worry at all about the boogie man. I worry about real tangible threats to my well being and existence. No one but my government has ever pointed a gun at me, extorted me for thousands, or harassed me (in any meaningful way), and I've so far gotten off one helluva lot lighter than many others out there, who are dead, rotting in jail, or just had their lives majorly )#@(ed with or even destroyed in some other manner (IRS, loss of loved one, had their house droned while they were away, maimed by police, etc).

Terrorists? Don't make me laugh.

You're way too far tuned into what they feed you on the boobtoob. Neverminding the fact that a clandestine 'agency' that flies the American flag yet is very much it's enemy (the CIA, et al), actually funds and arms the folks you think are terrorists and the real threat. You're afraid of the boogie man BruceVC, and cheer on the devil to save you from it.

Also, I never said history was repeating, not in this thread anyways.

Edited by Valsuelm

L0L

USA and other countries reign far more terror on their own and other citizens than any supposed 'terrorists' ever have. I don't worry at all about the boogie man. I worry about real tangible threats to my well being and existence. No one but my government has ever pointed a gun at me, extorted me for thousands, or harassed me (in any meaningful way), and I've so far gotten off one helluva lot lighter than many others out there, who are dead, rotting in jail, or just had their lives majorly )#@(ed with or even destroyed in some other manner (IRS, loss of loved one, had their house droned while they were away, maimed by police, etc).

Terrorists? Don't make me laugh.

You're way too far tuned into what they feed you on the boobtoob. Neverminding the fact that a clandestine 'agency' that flies the American flag yet is very much it's enemy (the CIA, et al), actually funds and arms the folks you think are terrorists and the real threat. You're afraid of the boogie man BruceVC, and cheer on the devil to save you from it.

Also, I never said history was repeating.

Vals please can we have this debate as I find it interesting..in other words please try to respond 

Just to be clear, do you not think the numerous attacks on the USA are real? So AL-Qaeda and ISIS...you dont think they resent and want to attack the USA?

Also can you give examples of the USA being involved in terrorist attacks? 

John Milton 

AQ and ISIS are way too busy mass murdering ME  people to be any real threat to the US.

Sure, there focus is primarily outside the USA...but do you think they have no risk to the USA ?

John Milton 

Good times.

Hahahahahhahahhahahha

April Fools.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.