European Refugee Crisis : Part 2

BruceVC

Qistina I want to ask you something important 

I am really enjoying our chats but there are some people who are still not sure you a real person and I have my doubts still as you seem to repeat questions almost knowing for some strange reason people will react

Do you use Skype ? I would like to quickly Skype you with the video option to confirm you who say you are...we can use the PM function to exchange Skype addresses

I'm sorry to ask you this but the reality is there are people who troll me and I waste time  debating points 

If you dont use Skype let me know what chat client you use but it must allow video 

Sorry Qistina but can you respond to this?

I don't have Skype, but i use Facebook and You Tube, want to see my videos? look at my Facebook and You Tube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrmTtNWTglDz-H0dj2O4knw

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002105943403

Couple of things: What do you mean, get pay back? Because the Netherlands has often paid much in reparations for things done in our history.

Did you study "Western" history? Because I didn't. I studied the parts that were relevant to my country because that's what they put in the history books in school. I studied part of Indonesian history because that's intertwined with dutch history. I studied part of US history because they affected WWII, which in turn affected dutch history.

You mentioned the crusaders, but do you know that those crazy catholics killed the dutch for religious reasons as much as they killed muslims? Why are muslims and "the east" more deserving of recognition and reparation for that when the same thing happened to us? Your countries were seperated? My country used to be the Hasburg Netherlands until those same catholics went to war with us and now my country has become Belgium, Luxemborough, parts of Austria, parts of Germany, France. Because of religious persecution perpetrated by the catholics against the protestants. What you call the west isn't a geographical thing, it's a then-contemporary religious society that screwed us all over too. Like Chilloutman said, they screwed over Poland and the slavs. They screwed over Africa - Apartheid is a much more recent atrocity than anything that happened to your countries. Why do you think East Asia is special in this regard?

Here's what I think: You want reparations because right now, the west is top dog and that grinds your and people's gears because they could have been born in a place where they were top dog. It's the same that people consider it unfair that someone is born to rich parents - it's unfair that they were born with a silver spoon in their mouth. They didn't deserve it, they just got served a better hand by history. But "someone" has to pay? For what? For life being unfair? Ask whichever God you worship to settle that score. Who has to pay who? Nobody who did or was directly affected by this stuff is even still alive. Even if there was someone who should pay, there's nobody who it should be paid to.

What about the Jews? Why they get special attention? Why they get Israel? Why Europe is so much care about them?

Jews can claim something that is thousand years old thing, they already lost Judea fro thousand of years, but you guys the west through UN give them what they already lost thousand of years. What about other peoples?

What is so special about the Jews?

You supply the Jews with weapons and everything,  then they kill Palestinians everyday, taking Palestinian lands, why they get that special attention by the west?

Edited by Qistina

Couple of things: What do you mean, get pay back? Because the Netherlands has often paid much in reparations for things done in our history.

Did you study "Western" history? Because I didn't. I studied the parts that were relevant to my country because that's what they put in the history books in school. I studied part of Indonesian history because that's intertwined with dutch history. I studied part of US history because they affected WWII, which in turn affected dutch history.

You mentioned the crusaders, but do you know that those crazy catholics killed the dutch for religious reasons as much as they killed muslims? Why are muslims and "the east" more deserving of recognition and reparation for that when the same thing happened to us? Your countries were seperated? My country used to be the Hasburg Netherlands until those same catholics went to war with us and now my country has become Belgium, Luxemborough, parts of Austria, parts of Germany, France. Because of religious persecution perpetrated by the catholics against the protestants. What you call the west isn't a geographical thing, it's a then-contemporary religious society that screwed us all over too. Like Chilloutman said, they screwed over Poland and the slavs. They screwed over Africa - Apartheid is a much more recent atrocity than anything that happened to your countries. Why do you think East Asia is special in this regard?

Here's what I think: You want reparations because right now, the west is top dog and that grinds your and people's gears because they could have been born in a place where they were top dog. It's the same that people consider it unfair that someone is born to rich parents - it's unfair that they were born with a silver spoon in their mouth. They didn't deserve it, they just got served a better hand by history. But "someone" has to pay? For what? For life being unfair? Ask whichever God you worship to settle that score. Who has to pay who? Nobody who did or was directly affected by this stuff is even still alive. Even if there was someone who should pay, there's nobody who it should be paid to.

What about the Jews? Why they get special attention? Why they get Israel? Why Europe is so much care about them?

Jews can claim something that is thousand years old thing, they already lost Judea fro thousand of years, but you guys the west through UN give them what they already lost thousand of years. What about other peoples?

You supply the Jews with weapons and everything,  then they kill Palestinians everyday, taking Palestinian lands, why they get that special attention by the west?

Nothing is particular special about the Jews but Israel has been a friend to the USA and also we understand how the Israelis think

So they need to be protected as they are considered allies. You must understand sometimes they are the Wests only ally

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

I am really enjoying our chats but there are some people who are still not sure you a real person and I have my doubts still as you seem to repeat questions almost knowing for some strange reason people will react

Do you use Skype ? I would like to quickly Skype you with the video option to confirm you who say you are...we can use the PM function to exchange Skype addresses

I'm sorry to ask you this but the reality is there are people who troll me and I waste time  debating points 

If you dont use Skype let me know what chat client you use but it must allow video 

I don't have Skype, but i use Facebook and You Tube, want to see my videos? look at my Facebook and You Tube

I'm sorry but this is not enough....you did say you were a gamer? Download Skype ....because now it  looks like you really aren't a women 

I wonder what others think ?

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

I'm sorry but this is not enough....you did say you were a gamer? Download Skype ....because now it  looks like you really aren't a women 

it is nice how you turn the topic into my personal stuff, do i ever ask the same to you?

This is my EA account

https://myaccount.ea.com/cp-ui/aboutme/index?locale=en_US

This is my BSN account

http://forum.bioware.com/user/675114-qis/

Not enough?

Want my phone numbers? Bank account numbers? Malaysian identity card numbers? Liscence numbers? Why would i want to download something because of you?

**** you

Edited by Qistina

Nothing is particular special about the Jews but Israel has been a friend to the USA and also we understand how the Israelis think

So they need to be protected as they are considered allies. You must understand sometimes they are the Wests only ally

USA exist long before Israel, are you saying you create Israel?

it is nice how you turn the topic into my personal stuff, do i ever ask the same to you?

This is my EA account

https://myaccount.ea.com/cp-ui/aboutme/index?locale=en_US

This is my BSN account

http://forum.bioware.com/user/675114-qis/

Not enough?

Want my phone numbers? Bank account numbers? Malaysian identity card numbers? Liscence numbers? Why would i want to download something because of you?

**** you

Okay send me your phone number, I'll phone you?

John Milton 

No, and i don't want any relationship through internet, it never work...and yes i do have relationships with white men, never work...i prefer the locals now, but that don't work either...if you are so interested, why not making Facebook account and add me, you can see my stuff, talk with my friends and family?

Edited by Qistina

No, and i don't want any relationship through internet, it never work...and yes i do have relationships with white men, never work...i prefer the locals now, but that don't work either...if you are so interested, why not making Facebook account and add me, you can see my stuff, talk with my friends and family?

No but I am not talking about having a relationship but it seems like you are being racist?

White people are the best ...ask anyone on this forum   :biggrin:

John Milton 

I am not racist, but it is something you will never understand i guess...two of my cousins married with Americans, i never see them anymore....last time i heard one got divorced...and one Americanized, she have a son and a daughter, her son named Kyle...my late father used to visit them, but he being scholded by that American when he playing with Kyle...that American say "he's not Malay!"...that's all i know...

Edited by Qistina

@Qistina

Well the thing with Jews and the creation of Isreal is quite complicated. You need to understand that what happened to Jews in early 20th century in EU and then during the WW2 was a genocide level of murder and loss of assets. These things are very recent, as we still have people who remember those times and lived then.

On the political scene there was a drive to somehow restore the sense of humanity and give something to them. The biggest problem was that the Western allies decided to trade off Eastern Europe to Soviets in return for a peace. No one was willing to go into another war with yet another totalitarian regime, ESPECIALLY when that regime was at the peak of military mobilization and military production capabilities. USA were too weak to tackle on that alone and Western countries were economcially and demographically ruined in 1945.

This made things with Jews difficult. On the one hand you want to somehow support them, but on the other hand you cannot return to them their lands and possessions in Eastern Europe. Someone got this bright idea then, that if Western countries still have colonial grasp and "winners advantage" on the Middle East, they can give the Jews in a trade of the ancestoral land and it would be a huge success of propaganda at the same time releasing the pressure from Western countries (mainly USA) to push for lands and assets in Eastern Europe.

Personally I think it was a bad decision, they should have just made the hard call and cut it there. Instead that push for the country of Israel was the first thing that pushed our history into the more combatant Middle East and was the inital spark for hatred towards USA and Western countries. The thing with Western Crusaders taking away Jerusalem from Muslims resonated in the native muslim poplation there, as indeed the only time when muslims lost control over that area was during the time of Crusades... even during the colonializm era no one was taking away their land there and removing muslims from access to various 'holy' places, it was just a matter of outside governance, and population there could have lived with it. Taking away land though and giving it to infidels was something completely different.

If USA created Israel together with former colonial powers, they had to help to protect it. It was just a matter of pride and sustaining the positive propaganda about helping a nation to get their freedom, of helping the ones who were mercilessly murdered by Nazis.

And it all was very recent. There were no such actions taken agains any other population in the world during that time (aside of Polish society, which was basically beheaded and crippled, by both Nazi and Soviets, and later betrayed by the same people how they fought side by side as refugees against Nazis on the Western and African front, because no one was willing to go into another war)

EDIT:

The treatment of Eastern Europe by Western "allies" is also one of the reasons why CEE countries do not really want to take on burden that Western EU countries took upon themselves with this multi-culti project, which seems to have heavy flaws and produces unwilling to assimilate communities. They just got their freedom 20 years ago and even the EU governance is a sensitive matter. While the economic benefits are a welcomed trade off, additional burderns are resisted and this makes sometimes for comparisons of EU structures to Soviet themed Euro-kolhoz.

Edited by Darkpriest

From what i learned, Palestine was under Ottoman protectorate, Ottoman was German ally. The british hired thugs and robbers that are Saudi to rebel and making a mess in Ottoman protectorates. When Ottoman were busy with infighting, the British storm Jerusalem and declare the sate of Israel. The Saud creating new country called Saudi Arabia. Ottoman can no longer help the German against the Allied force, German also lost to Russia. Then another rebellion within Ottoman itslef lead to the fall of Ottoman utterly. And that the begining of the problem...propaganda played to call all Jews to "return" to their homeland......then lead to today world...Like what i mentioned in other post, when the top dog fallen, other dogs start barkings, warlords rise in Middle East and that is the recipe of disasters.

USA protect Israel, that's USA job...

Now rise a question, what is so special about the Jews? If they can claim their so called land they lost thousand years ago, why not other people? What about the native Americans? What about others who the west being messed up with?

The Jews in Israel now not even from there, but European and American Jews...

Jews in Europe and America have two nationalities, one European/American, another is Israeli...

Don't you see...?

Edited by Qistina

and what is a problem with double nationality if you take into account that WW2 ended 70 years ago? So you probably have people of near that age and their kids having double nationality. it's logical given the historical events.

Again, giving the land to the Jews was easier than push for their assets in Europe, especially in East EU. At the same time allies wanted to punish former Nazi allies in the region. It was not the brightest idea, but there it is, we now have to somehow cope with it. (and several others dumb US ideas regarding that region in most recent times)

Edited by Darkpriest

From what i learned, Palestine was under Ottoman protectorate, Ottoman was German ally. The british hired thugs and robbers that are Saudi to rebel and making a mess in Ottoman protectorates. When Ottoman were busy with infighting, the British storm Jerusalem and declare the sate of Israel. The Saud creating new country called Saudi Arabia. Ottoman can no longer help the German against the Allied force, German also lost to Russia. Then another rebellion within Ottoman itslef lead to the fall of Ottoman utterly. And that the begining of the problem...propaganda played to call all Jews to "return" to their homeland......then lead to today world...Like what i mentioned in other post, when the top dog fallen, other dogs start barkings, warlords rise in Middle East and that is the recipe of disasters.

USA protect Israel, that's USA job...

Now rise a question, what is so special about the Jews? If they can claim their so called land they lost thousand years ago, why not other people? What about the native Americans? What about others who the west being messed up with?

The Jews in Israel now not even from there, but European and American Jews...

Jews in Europe and America have two nationalities, one European/American, another is Israeli...

Don't you see...?

Its easy, Israel was created because there is no other jewish state where they can send them to.

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

Why not those European/American Jews just be European/American? They are born in Europe/America for generations, doesn't that make them European/American?

If my ancestors born and live in Europe/America for generations, and i born in Europe/America, doesn't that make me  European/American?

There are Chinese, Indian, Punjabi, Portuguese, and many more in my country...they are all Malaysian now....

Edited by Qistina

Why not those European/American Jews just be European/American? They are born in Europe/America for generations, doesn't that make then Eurpean/American?

They are. But not everybody of them want to be and more so after what transpired in 1930s and WW2. There was huge rise of Zionism within Jews after the war and nations that looked from side quite long time when millions of Jews were systematically killed and oppressed were willing to throw them bone, especially as it played in their own interests. 

Looks that thanks to this immigrant crisis EU might suspend the Schengen free travel for the next two years on some intra EU borders. They will be talking about it on Friday...

Also it seems that Sweden thinks about closing the bridge linking it with Denmark

Edited by Darkpriest

This one is kind of sad aftermath:

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2015/12/witch-hunt-poland-barely-visible-refugees-151201111826928.html

people do not recognize if someone is an arian christian from Syria or a muslim Syrian, and they just went by the "color". I really have nothing against non-muslim or secular muslm people from that region, they suffered enough over there, through all those hundreds of years.

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/syrian-refugees-lukewarm-on-coming-to-canada-by-december-31-officials-say

To be fair, it's pretty cold. And if they are coming to Toronto, it's full of pricks.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/syrian-refugees-lukewarm-on-coming-to-canada-by-december-31-officials-say

To be fair, it's pretty cold. And if they are coming to Toronto, it's full of pricks.

I would be celebrating the reasons whatever they are...the less of refugees who want to immigrate to Canada the better. 

I wonder how your media and liberals will take this....do you think they see this as some sort of indictment towards Canada? You know how the media can over-analyze things 

John Milton 

Some people in the west still think Canada is nothing but snowy cabins, lumberjacks and polar bears. How do you think even less educated people from poor, war-torn nations perceive it?

I agree....and I think the colder countries would be less appealing to anyone coming from the ME?

John Milton