Attacks in Paris

Malcador

Mali_Flag-of-Mali_9053.jpg

Just so you know, this is flag of Mali.

Now to the Facebook!!!

Oh, my bad, no one cares...

Wearing the egde there a bit thin by now.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Seems more a slam at Obama than teachers. A slam on teachers would be amazement you knew where Mali was (hah!)

Trump, as always, knows the Final Solution - http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2015/11/donald-trump-doubles-down-on-registering-muslims/416973/

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

In that time it was most know world to these empires, you know, Britain got few hundreds of years of technological advancements against them :)

That is partially true....Europe is not the only advance civilization, but history written by the conquerors...Melaka was advance, we have guns and cannons, but we lost...western people razed everything and re-write our history. Melaka was Ottoman little brother, we trade with them, that's how we got guns, (western traders also sell guns), we are highly technological...

Below is a movie made by our neighbor, Thailand, about Malay kingdom Pattani, because of some political sensitivity (with Malaysia, Pattani is a Malay region but under Thailand) they changed the title into Langkasuka, the old name of a former kingdom. Yes it is a mix of fantasy and real history, but it is quite accurate...look on how Malay people look like back then....

Full movie with English subtitle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_iDWI-7ljo

Edited by Qistina

If you guys interested, this movie is about the creation of the first Malay Kingdom, Langkasuka...it is a mix of myth and real history, so don't expect it being factual. The first king, Merong Mahawangsa, is said to be the descendants of Alexander the Great....this movie made by Malaysian, i cannot find the full movie...but if you guys interested maybe there is somewhere to find the copy

They are dummies, no real death...

http://nodisinfo.com/dead-people-france-concert-theater-dummies-not-real-humans/#prettyPhoto

The same like MH17...and 9/11....most bodies are dummies

It is just like western countries have never killed anybody it is just made look like they have done so by using dummies. And western countries have never enslaved anybody, or occupied lands like Malaysia, all those are acted ruses that didn't really happen.

:dancing:  :devil:  :dancing: 

They are dummies, no real death...

http://nodisinfo.com/dead-people-france-concert-theater-dummies-not-real-humans/#prettyPhoto

The same like MH17...and 9/11....most bodies are dummies

It is just like western countries have never killed anybody it is just made look like they have done so by using dummies. And western countries have never enslaved anybody, or occupied lands like Malaysia, all those are acted ruses that didn't really happen.

:dancing:  :devil:  :dancing: 

Yes, western peoples are good peoples, love to make pranks and jokes

In that time it was most know world to these empires, you know, Britain got few hundreds of years of technological advancements against them :)

That is partially true....Europe is not the only advance civilization, but history written by the conquerors...Melaka was advance, we have guns and cannons, but we lost...western people razed everything and re-write our history. Melaka was Ottoman little brother, we trade with them, that's how we got guns, (western traders also sell guns), we are highly technological...

Below is a movie made by our neighbor, Thailand, about Malay kingdom Pattani, because of some political sensitivity (with Malaysia, Pattani is a Malay region but under Thailand) they changed the title into Langkasuka, the old name of a former kingdom. Yes it is a mix of fantasy and real history, but it is quite accurate...look on how Malay people look like back then....

Full movie with English subtitle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_iDWI-7ljo

In EU4 Malacca (english spelling I guess?) always seems to get conquered by Majapahit.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

In EU4 Malacca (english spelling I guess?) always seems to get conquered by Majapahit.

What is EU4?

Melaka exist in 1267 AD (latest date, before it was theorize 1398 AD), Majapahit was in decline during that time. The first king of Melaka was an exile of Sailendra royalty of Srivijaya Kingdom. Srivijaya fall under Majapahit attack. So the exile prince try to establish a new kingdom at Singapore, but again Majapahit attack, he exile again....and the last he manage to establish new kingdom that is Melaka, named after a tree. During this time Majapahit have declined. Then throughout the years Melaka become the superior kingdom in SEA because of sea trade, after serries of small wars, Majapahit making a truce by marriage. Majapahit is Jawa people (Javanese) and they are mix of Hindu and Buddhist, Melaka is Muslim.

Malay kingdom is like confederation, there are many kingdoms, but the superior one hold allegience of lesser kingdoms. Melaka is the last patron kingdom of all kingdoms. Melaka fall in 1511 AD in crusade war by Alfonso D'Albuqueque of the Potuguese

Edited by Qistina

What is EU4?

Europa Universalis IV, it is grand strategy game, that focuses on civilization management, from Paradox Interactive.

Never heard that game, oh so there is a game about ancient Melaka?!

@ Qistina

I'm beginning to think you aren't who you say you and you could just be trolling 

Now I'm not trying to offend you but  your posting etiquette fits the stereotypical profile of someone who is anti-Western but also believes every single conspiracy theory that exists that looks to undermine the West or questions why the West acts in certain way in the global arena 

And I debate with people in  my own country all the time who are anti-Western and nobody believes all the various conspiracy theories .,...yet you seem to believe them all. Its just not realistic  or feasible?

I hope I'm wrong and I hope you really a Malaysian Muslim women ....but I'm starting to question this  :-

Edited by BruceVC

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

What is EU4?

Europa Universalis IV, it is grand strategy game, that focuses on civilization management, from Paradox Interactive.

You can play as one of hundreds of different nations across the world. Only countries I've played as in Asia so far are Khmer, Japan, and Ayutthaya. Might have to give some others a go.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

@ Qistina

I'm beginning to think you aren't who you say you and you could just be trolling 

Now I'm not trying to offend you but  your posting etiquette fits the stereotypical profile of someone who is anti-Western but also believes every single conspiracy theory that exists that looks to undermine the West or questions why the West acts in certain way in the global arena 

And I debate with people in  my own country all the time who are anti-Western and nobody believes all the various conspiracy theories .,...yet you seem to believe them all. Its just not realistic  or feasible?

I hope I'm wrong and I hope you really a Malaysian Muslim women ....but I'm starting to question this  :-

What...do you think Malaysian women are all fool, stupid, only waiting for someone to get married, then stay at home and making babies, cooking at the kitchen

We have women in governemt, women own big companies, women bosses, we have women engineers, scientists, doctors, lawyers, and many more...

This is my Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002105943403

Edited by Qistina

What is EU4?

You can play as one of hundreds of different nations across the world. Only countries I've played as in Asia so far are Khmer, Japan, and Ayutthaya. Might have to give some others a go.

Facepalm jpg. In this game only major European nations have historically correct appearance, meanwhile all others ( non-Europeans ) demonstrate just laughable ignorance of developers (Chukcha's  have Chinese architecture, cavalry and sail on European galleons  for example, Pacific nations -same story. Because of this i just drop this "historical" game shortly after installation ).

So what do you think about Malaysian MUSLIM women? Holding hands singing religious songs, got beaten by husbands, oppressed, only stay at home with babies, uneducated and don't have professional jobs....?

No difference than yours....

Edited by Qistina

@ Qistina

What...do you think Malaysian women are all fool, stupid, only waiting for someone to get married, then stay at home and making babies, cooking at the kitchen?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_female_cabinet_ministers_of_Malaysia

That list are just women in the government...we have women engineers, scientists, doctors, lawyers, and many more...

This is my Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002105943403

Yes  I know that Malaysian women are educated, you misunderstanding me as that's not my point

I am finding it hard to believe you could believe so many negative things about the West, I am honestly questioning if you are who you say you are.

It would be like me  saying to you  " Muslims just want to plant bombs and kill people, thats what Islam stands for " ..anyone who says this can't be taken seriously because they are generalizing about billions of Muslims who actually just want to live in peace. So when you always criticize the West I see it in the same way...I am not sure if you are being serious because you can't generalize in a debate like this about billions of people who live in the West, this is the type of thing a troll would be...and I don't want to think of you like that 

But yes your Facebook page is important as it adds to your credibility ...and once again I'm sorry to question your credibility but I am just being honest :)

Edited by BruceVC

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Yes  I know that Malaysian women are educated, you misunderstanding me as that's not my point

I am finding it hard to believe you could believe so many negative things about the West, I am honestly questioning if you are who you say you are.

It would be like me  saying to you  " Muslims just want to plant bombs and kill people, thats what Islam stands for " ..anyone who says this can't be taken seriously because they are generalizing about billions of Muslims who actually just want to live in peace. So when you always criticize the West I see it in the same way...I am not sure if you are being serious because you can't generalize in a debate like this about billions of people who live in the West, this is the type of thing a troll would be...and I don't want to think of you like that 

But yes your Facebook page is important as it adds to your credibility ...and once again I'm sorry to question your credibility but I am just being honest :)

I have a right to whatever i want to believe in, and i have a right to express whatever i believe in, i just an individual, doesn't mean everybody in Malaysia thinking the same. I don't represent my country and Malaysian Muslim Women.But you sound like you're stereotyping Malaysian women...

Why? Because i use hijab picture? I could use a sexy picture and that could change your mind maybe........

Edited by Qistina
  • Like 1

I could use a sexy picture and that could change your mind maybe........

Go right ahead.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

As i don't believe all western women look like those nuns...why should you guys believe all Muslim women look like the picture above it?

That's how propaganda work, they give you images, through images you judge...that's how you perceive peoples. That's how you being brainwashed.

post-55086-0-73708300-1448097943_thumb.jpg

Edited by Qistina

I have a right to whatever i want to believe in, and i have a right to express whatever i believe in, i just an individual, doesn't mean everybody in Malaysia thinking the same. I don't represent my country and Malaysian Muslim Women.But you sound like you're stereotyping Malaysian women...

Why? Because i use hijab picture? I could use a sexy picture and that could change your mind maybe........

I am going to try to explain my point one more time and then I'm going to leave it

I have never said Malaysian women are uneducated, I have never profiled Muslim women or made assumptions about Malaysia or how Malaysian people act. You are saying I'm saying that and you are making assumptions about what I say or mean. 

My criticism was towards you and you only...not your country, your culture  and not your religion 

I question if you are serious about this debate because you seem to believe every single conspiracy theory about the West ...this is not helpful if you want to have a serious debate where we exchange ideas and concerns about our cultures

But it seems you are serious and it seems you are a real person ...so once again I apologize if I have offended you but I felt I had to ask so now I will continue to debate with you as I don't think you are a troll 

John Milton 

I am going to try to explain my point one more time and then I'm going to leave it

I have never said Malaysian women are uneducated, I have never profiled Muslim women or made assumptions about Malaysia or how Malaysian people act. You are saying I'm saying that and you are making assumptions about what I say or mean. 

My criticism was towards you and you only...not your country, your culture  and not your religion 

I question if you are serious about this debate because you seem to believe every single conspiracy theory about the West ...this is not helpful if you want to have a serious debate where we exchange ideas and concerns about our cultures

But it seems you are serious and it seems you are a real person ...so once again I apologize if I have offended you but I felt I had to ask so now I will continue to debate with you as I don't think you are a troll 

Alright...but why conspiracy theory making people a troll? is conspiracy theory a joke, something to be laughed about? Just because you don't like to hear it doesn't mean it is not true.

That's how they can be in power because they know some people will just dismiss conspiracy theory, they make conspiracy theories look like nuts, crazy, someone cannot be taken seriously, a troll...

That's how they can hide in plain sight...there are many Freemason lodges in my country despite everyone make a noise about it, journalists even "attacking" them in their tabloid media, but Freemasons just happy go lucky and dont mind at all...they continue with their satanic rituals, coven gathering, sexual orgies and controlling my country....

Oh yes, the last episode about Freemasons in my country is the Freemasons want that partucular jounalist to shut up...and that was the last issue...

Edited by Qistina