Anti-Carth Club

• 2 weeks later...

The flood has started my Carth Despising brethren. Already I have identified Adria Teksuni and kitty518233, part of the Temple of Righteous Cartholicism....they will need to be watched closely to ensure they do not fall back into their old ways, and spread their lies among us. :ph34r:

Guest Darth Banooby7

Sing it with me!!!!! CARTH STINKS CARTH STINKS!!!!! Teksuni may be on THESE BOARDS under a different name!

Don't get me wrong, Adria Teksuni's fanfic site is a great thing to do.

Sing it with me!!!!! CARTH STINKS CARTH STINKS!!!!! Teksuni may be on THESE BOARDS under a different name!

Don't get me wrong, Adria Teksuni's fanfic site is a great thing to do.

YAAAAAAY!!!! Join me in the Apocalyptic Church of the Anti Carth my brethren, with your help, we can nip this in the bud. :D

Guest Darth Banooby7

But I, as an original member of the SNPC, HATE CARTH!!!!! I know what my sig says, but JESUS would prob hate Carth. Jesus spent time with fisherman, the outcast, all o' that, NOT WHINING BABYS!!!!!!!

they will need to be watched closely to ensure they do not fall back into their old ways
you will never break me hahahahahahahahahhahaha i mean carth rules and he should return in kotor 2 :D its only my opinion :huh:

Nooooooooooooooooooo! :p The invasion has begun! God help us all... ;)

Guest Darth Banooby7

oh yeah! Who thinks that Carth's name should be an exception to the capitilisation (sp???) rule. example: Carth > carth I do not believe his name is worthy of capitilization (sp???) !!!

they will need to be watched closely to ensure they do not fall back into their old ways
you will never break me hahahahahahahahahhahaha i mean carth rules and he should return in kotor 2 :D its only my opinion :huh:

Nooooooooooooooooooo! :p The invasion has begun! God help us all... ;)

QUICK! TO THE CHURCH OF THE ANTI CARTH TER....ERM....YOUR EXECUTION! SHOW HER THAT THE MORE SENSIBLE WOMEN DESPISE CARTH!!! :ph34r:

Guest Darth Banooby7

On the BioBoards we discussed ways to kill and torture carth. I said that Revan should use the Force to strip of carth's close and make him run through the bridge on the Leviathen in front of Saul, two dark Jedi, and four Sith troopers in his BIRTHDAY SUIT!! AHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWAHAHAHAHAHAHMWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, AHHHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! hehehe !

Guest Darth Banooby7

It is weak and whimpy to love carth! WE will change your mind about likeing carth. You will hate him with every fiber of your being we you come out of the INQUTSITION ROOM! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA!

But I, as an original member of the SNPC,  HATE CARTH!!!!!  I know what my sig says, but JESUS would prob hate Carth.  Jesus spent time with fisherman, the outcast, all o' that, NOT WHINING BABYS!!!!!!!

Aye, Jesus hung out with hookers, thieves, and ne'erdowells. Carth hung out with....with.....who did he hang out with again before Darth Woo made it mandatory for us to have him as a party member? ;)

Guest Darth Banooby7

HEHEHAHA LOL No wonder his wife didn't want him to go back to the fleet! She probably cought them "doing it". And carth said: "NOO I love Saul and must go back to the fleet with him!"

HEHEHAHA LOL No wonder his wife didn't want him to go back to the fleet! She probably cought them "doing it". And carth said: "NOO I love Saul and must go back to the fleet with him!"

Yep, and then Saul firebombed his homeworld and left him for Malak. Love hurts do'n't it Carth. ;)

I played a female charatcer first time through but ditched Carth at the first opportunity - he was just too annoying with his constant whining, and there was no chance I'd be letting such a dweeb anywhere near my Jedi undies.

Now I seem to remember Bio saying somewhere that this character had a lot of appeal for female gamers, although I find it hard to believe that any of my female friends that tinker with games would put up with such a cretin...