Anti-Carth Club

lets just stick with the anti-carth club for now, anyway....

we need to kill carth, he is so damn annoying. always crying and saying that he knows stuff isnt his fault though it really is......just wanna kill him

Count me in. Carth sucks, along with Mission. The Bioware forums are full of Carth fanboys/girls.

"For ourselves, we shall not trouble you with specious pretences- either of how we have a right to our empire because we overthrew the Mede, or are now attacking you because of wrong that you have done us- and make a long speech which would not be believed; and in return we hope that you, instead of thinking to influence us by saying that you did not join the Lacedaemonians, although their colonists, or that you have done us no wrong, will aim at what is feasible, holding in view the real sentiments of us both; since you know as well as we do that right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must."

I apologize. It's my fault. :(

I know. plzdie :rolleyes:

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

Count me in. Carth sucks, along with Mission. The Bioware forums are full of Carth fanboys/girls.

It's full of this kind of crap, too.

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

the bioware forum was messed up, anything against carth was locked by woo cause people used language which he didnt like including :

Darn

Oh Gee

Oh my Gosh!

and the ever so feared "Gosh Gollie Gee Darnit!"

i mean come on.....

Yeha, because locking down thread sbecause of flaming and insults is sow rong. LOL Now, I personally wouldn't have made the chocie; but to say it was a 'stupid" reason to do so is just plain silly.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Yeha, because locking down thread sbecause of flaming and insults is sow rong. LOL Now, I personally wouldn't have made the chocie; but to say it was a 'stupid" reason to do so is just plain silly.

i didnt see any bad language, the only sort-of insulting thing might be "The Joseph Stalin Order", but that was sarcasm

speaking of some bioware people, everytime there is a discussion about PC and xbox on the same thread, adria always talks about how it could "get messy" and "keep it clean". i mean, is he asking us to fight or something?

Huh?

I think its' because on the BIO baords there was a ludrcrious WAR between PC and X-BOX KOTOR fans - espciially pre PC release. I just aliugh at both sides' silliness. HAHAHAHA!

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

No, he's asking you not to be stupid idiots.

Yes. Church implies a strong religious conviction of absolute hatred for Carth who is quite obviously the Devil. It also lends itself to the developing of special Anti-Carth rituals, prayers, etc. For example "Oh developer gods please spare my insignificant unworthy soul from the torment of speaking to Carth."

That and it's a play on Church of the Anti-Christ. ;)

Man, most of the moderators on that site were too uptight.....whether that was because of influence of Woo or not is to be argued....did you hear about Sniper 69 getting banned for calling the volunteer mods 'rent-a-mods'? That was frigging hilarious, especially since that's exactly what they are....only they don't even get rent money. ;)

JT :)

finally a carth hater club whose main goal is the utter destruction, through painfull suffering and torture, of Carth!!! Wait...that is you main goal isnt it? *shakes fist*...isnt it?

Hasn't that been the goal since the beginning of time (or at least the beginning of Carth...)? ;)

OMG YES!!! Finally this is back :D Im glad to say I was one of the first members to this club at BIO Boards

Go away.

kthxby