Playability after 2.0

Hi,

I have never finished POE because combat, for me was a disaster. 

I saw some positive changes in patch 2.0 and I was wondering how does it look like now?

Is enemy AI improved? Solo stealth working correctly? I saw somewhere that resistances/immunities were added, is this true?

Is engagement system still so broken so it only emphasize standing in choke points and tank&spank?

Any other important changes?

Should I wait more for balancing the game further?

Ive read that the AI will now completely disregard engagement and make a beeline for your backrow, even regardless of disengagement attacks, so you dont have to worry about tank-n-spank anymore. Also some ability that allows them to vault directly to backrow party members AND knock prone whoever was in between. Sounds more challenging. :thumbsup:

They don't ignore disengagement.  If it sees that your accuracy/damage sucks they will ignore your engagement.  So 2 Might Orlan tanks are worthless and your frontline fighters must be more balanced.  Defensive but have Alpha Strike capability so that when the enemies get by them they can contribute to the punishing of and focus fire of the offender.

It is very playable but 2.01 has been a VERY bad patch.  The only bad one in my opinion.  lots of bugs.

Have gun will travel.

Enemy AI seems to have taken on a few new tricks, and they are especially now willing to take disengagement hits when they see your engagers have crappy accuracy/damage. Solo stealth works fine. White March appears to have better encounter design than base game.

As for whether this is enough for you, who can say?

• Like 1