shows the weapon as +12 acc but actually doesn't give any. Pallegina Unarmed 59 and with The Grey Sleeper 59.

EDIT: ok it works but doesn't show in the panel screen. strange.

There is a known bug with the character panel failing to update information in 2.01, leading to much accuracy confusion.

When I said death before dishonour, I meant it alphabetically.

3) Visit Caed Nua and go to the middle. That's the "fingers".

Boom. You're welcome.

Interestingly, the big adra pillar in Magran's Fork also works. I'm guessing the first step may have multiple solutions as well.

Every machine is able to unlock it. I unlocked it with the machine on the very first map where you become a watcher. It's easiest to access and so I tried it and it worked.

Boom. You're welcome.

Interestingly, the big adra pillar in Magran's Fork also works. I'm guessing the first step may have multiple solutions as well.

Every machine is able to unlock it. I unlocked it with the machine on the very first map where you become a watcher. It's easiest to access and so I tried it and it worked.

Yeah, and it seems that every outdoor (and thus sun-kissed) graveyard works for step 2. Nice idea with those riddles, but I hope next time they're a bit harder and maybe even lore-based? Or with some ciphers to crack? Something like that, the answers would probably show up within a day on the forum anyway for those who wanted them :)

Boom. You're welcome.

Yeah, and it seems that every outdoor (and thus sun-kissed) graveyard works for step 2. Nice idea with those riddles, but I hope next time they're a bit harder and maybe even lore-based? Or with some ciphers to crack? Something like that, the answers would probably show up within a day on the forum anyway for those who wanted them :)

The riddles I at least tried to solve. If it was a cipher there's two ways that'd go; either I wouldn't realize it at first if the cipher was disguised in an ordinary sentence, in which case I'd just be super pissed off when I found out this secret hidden key is the only way to get this cursed weapon out of my hand, or if it was clearly a cipher I'd just be immediately pissed off and frustrated and would instantly be searching for the solution online without ever bothering to try.

So yeah. **** a cipher. Cryptography is something I find interesting in a "I want to read a book about it, but **** actually doing it" way.

Just wanted to add new info about this quest, found another way to compete it:

1. Travel in Defiance Bay than to Heritage Hill, on the top floor of the Tower you can interact with machine and get verses unlocked.

2. Than you don't need to go to Easternwood, just get out of Tower in Heritage Hill and Rest in the Camp outside, after the rest you will get next verses unlocked.

3. Same as posted before me, Adra Pillar in Caed Nua, but I'm sure there should be some other interactable pillars, would be interesting if someone finds out about them.

Edited by Stoner