Some issues during adra dragon fight

wuthering20

Question

Just defeated the adra dragon at potd level in the newest beta version several hours ago. Here are some glitches I ran into during numerous attempts:

1. I started the fight by killing the adragons above. Once the minions were done Aloth always ran to attack the dragon even though his AI was set in none and defensive.

2. Eder's AI was occasionally stuck for no reason. Once it was after being revived; another time he just stopped doing anything after moving to the dragon's side.

3. My main character gave the dragon a final blow, but his most powerful enemy defeated was still a wolf. Surely this is a glitch? :blink:

Thanks for your good work!

edit: here's the dropbox link containing the saves before and after the fight as well as the output log. Unfortunately I don't have a picture showing my main character killed the dragon:( But you can see all the most powerful enemies defeated are wolves, stelgaers and a vithrack exarch from a bounty quest. In the first save my character also finished off Lord Raedric, but apparently he was conceived weaker than a wolf XD

https://www.dropbox.com/s/297sicete8sfq79/adra%20dragon%20fight%20glitch.rar?dl=0

Edited by wuthering20

4 answers to this question

Got a saved game to upload (at least for the third issue, possibly with a screenshot proving your character dealt the lethal blow to the dragon)?

For the first two points a video would likely showcase them better, but I suppose it's kind of late for that now ;)

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

OK, here's the dropbox link containing the saves before and after the fight as well as the output log. Unfortunately I don't have a picture showing my main character killed the dragon:( But you can see all the most powerful enemies defeated are wolves, stelgaers and a vithrack exarch from a bounty quest. In the first save my character also finished off Lord Raedric, but apparently he was conceived weaker than a wolf XD

https://www.dropbox....glitch.rar?dl=0