If players don't give a damn about role playing, can you, developers at least fix this character build damn thing?

Every physical damage dealer got full might, dexterity, and perception with low constitution, intellect, and resolve. DIFFERENT classes but SAME attributes.

Classes should effect the maximum and minimum of attributes, and be STRICT. Like Fighter's constitution minimum is 14, not 9.

Fix Endurance lower and gain the effect of constitution.

Once one character was revealed, all characters were revealed. That is just stupid.

Fix Blunting Belt +2 DR only, thank you.

Why there is a glove gain melee damage 10% and rogue only glove gain only 10% damage of a 3 per rest ability?

I don't think the problem is in the game system.  The reason people always end up with these same stupid nonsense builds is because they are effective given the games stupid combat AI.

Imagine this party is facing an opponent controlled by human, like me,  I would just walk past the tank and go for the mages and rogues (who have low defence because they dumped their con and res).  I wouldn't care wether the disengagement  attacks hit me because the tanks' attacks are so weak they are pose no threat at all. 

what the devs can do here is to improve the AI, so that the enemies reacts in a more realistic way.  This will encourage the players to create more balanced, sensible and varied character builds to deal with the improved AI.

I don't believe that there is any need for enforced minimum attributes by class. The reason this is often implemented in games is to prevent players from creating dead end builds. PoE has much less dramatic bonuses/penalties so any bad decisions result in a merely sub-optimal build that is still functional. To enforce minimums on attributes would thus eliminate viable builds.

Also keep in mind that PoE is a single player game. If some players want to have Fighters with 3 constitution for role playing, power gaming, or challenge purposes it shouldn't make a difference to you. And if you personally want to play with self-enforced attribute minimums that match each class go right ahead. Everyone is more than welcome to play in a way they find enjoyable even if other players would disagree.

Edited by HoopleDoople

Part of the problem is that stats do the same thing for all of the classes. So, it's always the same stat distribution for a certain build no matter what. I think they should have made stats have different uses for different classes. Like in DnD, Charisma offers a lot of perks for Paladins (saving throws, turn undead, smiting, etc), but it's generally a dump stat for other warriors. In PoE you'd think Resolve would offer affect a Paladin's special abilities, or add some kind of extra bonuses to them based on their class discription, but nothing like that exists in the game. And don't even get me started on every spellcaster being a muscle wizard.