regarding enchantments

is there a way to learn them? i was looking a the wikipedia and it lists recipes for Bash and Rending, and all the other awesome enchantments, but the only ones i can use are superior/fine/etc....

anybody know where i can learn more? or if it's even possible?

is there a way to learn them? i was looking a the wikipedia and it lists recipes for Bash and Rending, and all the other awesome enchantments, but the only ones i can use are superior/fine/etc....

anybody know where i can learn more? or if it's even possible?

I think some of them don't show up until you reach certain clvls, then they magically appear in the Enchantment menus.
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Hmm. I'm pretty sure they are all there, but only unlock at certain levels

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

Hmm. I'm pretty sure they are all there, but only unlock at certain levels

I looked with a lvl2 chr. and I think you're correct.

And in that case ... @jones092201, are you looking at the Enchanting menu or the Crafting menu, when you say you don't see all the enchantments? (edit: oh wait, you mentioned Bash and stuff. I'm not sure those are available enchantments? The wiki may have some outdated info?)

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

All the interesting enchantments can be found on unique items throughout the game.

The enchantments you have are the ones that you can use to make those items slightly better.

It's not like Path of Exile, where you can take a trash white item and turn it into a death stick of destruction.

Edited by Daemonjax

It's not like Path of Exile, where you can take a trash white item and turn it into a death stick of destruction.

I'm still a bit disgruntled that you can't even put a tiny enchantment on a cloak yourself.

It would have been nice if putting tons of points in Lore would have allowed you to put a few minor enchants on helmets/capes etc. None of the big ones, just minor things.

I'm still a bit disgruntled that you can't even put a tiny enchantment on a cloak yourself.

It would have been nice if putting tons of points in Lore would have allowed you to put a few minor enchants on helmets/capes etc. None of the big ones, just minor things.

That would be cool.

Hoods. I would kill for some enchanted hoods.

t50aJUd.jpg