Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[Bug] Ferry Flotsam - Peregund Negative Reputation

quest bug reputation

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

UninvitedGuest

UninvitedGuest

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 4 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer

Description:

This is a guess at a bug, but when completing Ferry Floatsam the hero LOSES minor reputation with Defiance Bay. This seems to be a mistake.

Description:

Screenshot 1

Screenshot 2

makaisson

makaisson

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

Apparently, you didn't read what the characters involved in the quest were saying...

• UninvitedGuest likes this

Gotcha!

Gotcha!

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 34 posts

What makaisson said. It's not a bug.  :no:

• UninvitedGuest likes this

khango

khango

In Memory of Genghis Khan

• Members
  • 190 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer
  • Black Isle Bastard!

I actually find this confusing - Peregrund is from Defiance Bay and seem like she should have more impact on reputation "brave dashing man saved my cargo" than a few dead peasants ruffians that nobody will ever miss.  As a minor aside, I think it'd be nice to be able to offer the thieves work at Odd Nua - you pay them 150 coppers a month and your improvement build times go down by 15% or something.

• Merina likes this

Merina

Merina

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 176 posts

Same here.

They are looters. My main character currently is a Kind Wayfarer Paladin and thinks they are stealing ... there is no way to continue at that point, because it's them who attack me first.

The party reputation shift for Defiance Bay is not for the kills but for returning the cargo to Peregrund. As the screenshots show.

This could be improved.

It has come up before: https://forums.obsid...40&hl=peregrund

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: quest, bug, reputation

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users