Stronghold adventures disappear after patch

Ololo

Question

It happens like that: new adventure appears - I assign a hireling (I only assigned them) - some time after (but definitely before adventure ends and after loading a save game made after I assign someone to adventure) I look at Actions tab and see that adventure with "assign" button again - I press it and adventure just disappears and hireling is free. No rewards, no reports in log.

7 answers to this question

I took a look at an ongoing adventure.

What seems to happen is that when an adventure is in process the adventurer is listed as assigned in the top-right corner but has the ASSIGN button present directly under the text saying he is assigned, and pressing the button cancels the assignment and hence the adventure.

In other words, either the button shouldn't be present while the companion is on the adventure or it should say RECALL rather than ASSIGN.

Edited by pi2repsion
  • Like 1

When I said death before dishonour, I meant it alphabetically.

I took a look at an ongoing adventure.

What seems to happen is that when an adventure is in process the adventurer is listed as assigned in the top-right corner but has the ASSIGN button present directly under the text saying he is assigned, and pressing the button cancels the assignment and hence the adventure.

In other words, either the button shouldn't be present while the companion is on the adventure or it should say RECALL rather than ASSIGN.

Maybe this is the case. But at least until I reload save or something else that triggers this bug happens, I see the RECALL button and sent hireling name above it. When the bug happens I see ASSIGN button but no name above it.

Confirmed that sometimes adventures dissappear and assigned hireling returns without me doing anything. I just notice this when I get some other message from strongold and I see that there is no adventure anymore and nothing in the log too.

Once I had two missions simultaneously. Could only select one, the other would deselect instead of sending two party members to two missions at the same time.

Cail The Silent- The drake coils its body protectively around something. "One day I will become a burning thing. Bright and terrible like my spark."
Quest "Cinders of Faith"

Sagani- Sagani chuckles. "Nothing against these stuffy forests, but you haven't seen the southern lights over Naasitaq."
Quest "The Long Hunt"

I'm still running the release version, and it works like pi2repsion described; sometimes the button shows "assign" instead of "recall" when I already have someone assigned to it, but the text shows who actually is assigned to it next to the button.

but otherwise, I've never had an adventure fail to complete.

12 adventures, ranging from minor to legendary.

must be a new bug with 1.03.

I'm still running the release version, and it works like pi2repsion described; sometimes the button shows "assign" instead of "recall" when I already have someone assigned to it, but the text shows who actually is assigned to it next to the button.

I've seen this behaviour on 1.03 before. Clicking around to view the other Stronghold pages a few times seem to correct the text for me.

"Let justice be done, though the heavens fall."

ALDNOAH ZERO