Dxun, Onderon

Seeing as how Dxun and Onderon are in KOTOR II is there a chance that a majority of the worlds we visit will be the Sith ones. What is the possibility that we might go to Khar Delba and Ziost, as well as a possible return to Korriban. It would be interesting to visit that Sith strongholds and maybe venture into the relatively large Empress Teta system, which has many worlds that are Sith strongholds. Dxun, Dantooine, Telos, and Onderon are the confirmed worlds, with Nal Hutta possibly being another, but Ziost and Khar Delba can make an appearance if they are sticking to the seven world limit.

Seeing as how Dxun and Onderon are in KOTOR II is there a chance that a majority of the worlds we visit will be the Sith ones.  What is the possibility that we might go to Khar Delba and Ziost, as well as a possible return to Korriban.  It would be interesting to visit that Sith strongholds and maybe venture into the relatively large Empress Teta system, which has many worlds that are Sith strongholds.  Dxun, Dantooine, Telos, and Onderon are the confirmed worlds, with Nal Hutta possibly being another, but Ziost and Khar Delba can make an appearance if they are sticking to the seven world limit.

You do know that Dxun and Onderon are a part of the Empress Teta Sytem don't you? Anyway there are a countless number of similar topics adressing this subject. My advice is search before you post because this thread is a waste of space.

Cheers!

Seeing as how Dxun and Onderon are in KOTOR II is there a chance that a majority of the worlds we visit will be the Sith ones.  What is the possibility that we might go to Khar Delba and Ziost, as well as a possible return to Korriban.  It would be interesting to visit that Sith strongholds and maybe venture into the relatively large Empress Teta system, which has many worlds that are Sith strongholds.  Dxun, Dantooine, Telos, and Onderon are the confirmed worlds, with Nal Hutta possibly being another, but Ziost and Khar Delba can make an appearance if they are sticking to the seven world limit.

You do know that Dxun and Onderon are a part of the Empress Teta Sytem don't you? Anyway there are a countless number of similar topics adressing this subject. My advice is search before you post because this thread is a waste of space.

Cheers!

I am relatively certain that they are part of the Onderonian system which is near the Empress Teta system, but I will make sure to check that up again. There are quite a few worlds in the EU and SW in general so sometimes it is hard to remember what is where. I do know there is a connection but I do not think they are the same system.

I am relatively certain that they are part of the Onderonian system which is near the Empress Teta system, but I will make sure to check that up again.  There are quite a few worlds in the EU and SW in general so sometimes it is hard to remember what is where.  I do know there is a connection but I do not think they are the same system.

Yeah you're right I had a brain fart I apologize. On the other hand this thread has been done over and over agian. I even think one thread about Dxun and Onderon is over 400 posts.

Cheers!

Seeing as how Dxun and Onderon are in KOTOR II is there a chance that a majority of the worlds we visit will be the Sith ones.  It would be interesting to visit that Sith strongholds and maybe venture into the relatively large Empress Teta system, which has many worlds that are Sith strongholds. 

Cheers!

I am relatively certain that they are part of the Onderonian system which is near the Empress Teta system, but I will make sure to check that up again.

They are separate.

Yeah you're right. I apologize.

Cheers!

:D ;) :D :) :D :p :D :) :D :) :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol:

The definition of ironic.

That must mean they both count toward the 7 planet limit, that sucks. Now that I think about it some devs said Peragus doesn't count meaning more than 7 planets.

It was said in an interview Peragus DOES count.

Yeah you're right. I apologize.

Cheers!

:D ;) :D :huh: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol:

The definition of ironic.

:)

So easily amused. You must be a member of the extra chromosome club. How special for you. I mean arn't you special. Oh yeah by the way thats an impressive display of emoticons you used there. You do enjoy the pretty colors don't you. Yes you're a pretty baby! You like those pretty colors don't you. :lol:

Cheers!

isnt dxun one of onderons moons? :p

Yes indeed Dxun is the largest moon in the Onderon system which shares it's atmosphere with the planet Onderon. Onderon and Dxun were once the home of the Krath, the beast warriors, King Ommin, Queen Amanoa, the nobles from the Empress Teta system Satal Keto and his cousin Aleema, and of course we all know Dxun is last resting place of Freedon Nadd.

Cheers!

DSM you would think that since Dxun is a moon it wouldn't really count as a planet, much like Peragus, which is only an asteroid. Personally I do want them to throw in the other Sith worlds including Korriban (since the Sith are in power and the planet isn't full of craters). If we are going to visit Dantooine again then we should go to what would probably be a more interesting Korriban. As a side note I now realize I do not want to use the Ebon Hawk again and would rather user a new more unigue vessel. The Ebon Hawk was nice as a Millienium Falcon on steroids but it would be nice to take control of that Endar Spire type ghost ship.

do you have a link to this interveiw?

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

I think he's correct.

I could have sworn i read it in a magazine preview, either the PC Gamer one, or the Computer Gaming World one from like May.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I think he's correct.

I could have sworn i read it in a magazine preview, either the PC Gamer one, or the Computer Gaming World one from like May.

all I was meaning was I must have missed that interview and if he or someone else could provide the link to it I would like to read it.

Thanks for the info GoA I will check there and see what I can find.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

I think he's correct.

You are correct.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy