Will this game have PVP for endgame fun?

I hope they don't spend one cent working on multiplayer modes.  It's not that I want to screw over folks who want multiplayer content.  It's that I want every single dime spent on the best single player experience Obsidz can provide.

• Like 4

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I hope they don't spend one cent working on multiplayer modes.  It's not that I want to screw over folks who want multiplayer content.  It's that I want every single dime spent on the best single player experience Obsidz can provide.

you know I kind of agree. But I did love co-op in other games.

• Like 1

Obsidian wrote:

​"those scummy backers, we're going to screw them over by giving them their game on the release date. That'll show those bastards!" 

Now we know what's going on...

Yeah, I get ya.  I use to love World of Warcrack.  :Cant's gasping icon:  There are some games that have great multiplayer experiences.  Hell, I remember M.U.L.E. in multiplayer.  I remember the original Wolfenstein where one person controlled the gun and the other controlled movement.  ...But I want a great single player game that doesn't sacrifice a damned thing to accommodate multiplayer.

• Like 2

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I remember when BG came out: I had a speaker phone, and me and a buddy played the entirety of the first BG together while chatting after school. Ah... Before the days of Teamspeak, vent, and mumble. We played a few hours a night. In between our UO sessions, that is. I had a ball. I still want PoE to not worry about MP.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh... that's all, just had to relieve myself of that...

• Like 1

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

small LAN parties are great for a game like this.

I am loving the story so far, but man it would be great if my wife could play with me...especially if I am going to spend hours doing it.

You tell her how cool it is to play it together and, since it's actually a single player game, just dispatch her to bring you more beer and snacks as you play.
  • Like 1

Obsidian Plays

small LAN parties are great for a game like this.

I am loving the story so far, but man it would be great if my wife could play with me...especially if I am going to spend hours doing it.

You tell her how cool it is to play it together and, since it's actually a single player game, just dispatch her to bring you more beer and snacks as you play.

Didn't really understand that.

Didn't really understand that.

just my goofy an apparently quite lame attempt at humor. :Cant's rueful grin icon:

Obsidian Plays

Baldur's gate, Baldur's gate 2, Icewindale, Icewindale 2 had multiplayer features, coop and pvp.

Yet some smart people found it fun to come and bash those who question that thing, it is really funny in the overall how those smart people are not so smart at all.

Baldur's gate had PvP? You could somewhat cheese PvP into those games, but it had nothing to do with concept, the core gameplay or the idea of the games whatsoever.

Cant EDIT: let's keep it about the game and not each other, folks. I want to keep this thread open as a counterbalance to Romance and Kill XP.

Baldur's gate had PvP? Are you dumb? You could somewhat cheese PvP into those games, but it had nothing to do with concept, the core gameplay or the idea of the games whatsoever. Just go away.

Who is talking about core feature?

Cant EDIT: cleaning up the thread instead of doing the easy thing and removing it.

You talk about PvP features in BG. Which it didn't have. BG 2 didn't either. And you start contesting other people's intelligence, when you're so far-fetched in your argument. Just understand that PoE won't have PvP. It's not an important mechanic to waste money on. If you desire PvP go find another game to play. There are plenty of them.

Cant EDIT: refer to previous posts.

Edited by Cantousent

Man can you stop stalking people like this.

Take 2 BG, create a game with a friend, and click attack to his char, you'll see something you never figured out maybe.

I'm not eager to any pvp feature but I don't like people like you that bark to anyone not thinking like him.

Cant EDIT: Refer to previous posts.

Yeah, because that's a PvP "feature" right? You know that's not the intended use of that feature right? I guess, PoE's succes eventually will turn this forum into something IGNish, with people like you. Sad, but expected.

Yeah, because that's a PvP "feature" right? You know that's not the intended use of that feature right? I guess, PoE's succes eventually will turn this forum into something IGNish, with people like you. Sad, but expected.

Obviously you just don't know what player versus player mean, or, at least, have a narrow view of it.

The fact that, at this time, we the players could enjoy it as a pvp feature.

Edited by Cantousent

Oh I can understand that people can enjoy PvP. You can't seem to understand, that there's a million things, that the developers has talked about the last two and a half year, where you obviously didn't follow the game closely, that is prioritized above a PvP implementation.