Pro Hoops 2K14-2K15

Leferd

Warriors able to turn it back on in the fourth and Curry was able to get it going again. Nice to find David Lee back from the dead. They'll have to stick with the small ball lineup earlier and more often to free up the spacing and get their offensive rhythm going. Defense was good. Dubs will still take the series.

• Like 1

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

Who? The guy who can barely shoot 40% on single coverage while taking half of his team's shots?

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"Who? The guy who can barely shoot 40% on single coverage while taking half of his team's shots?"

Because he gets mugged but the refs don't call it because he is 'big and strong' while little players get nicked and it's BLOODY MURDER. L0L

Della is no better at shooting %, and his defence is overrated. What was he doing in 4th quarter when Curry was draining shot after shot? LMAO

\Answer this. If CLE doesn't have James are they in the finals? If they don't have Della are they in the finals?

Be careful how you answer. One of these guys have gone to the finals 5 times previously and won twice. the other has done CRAP.

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I'm not scared of Delly's defense as much as I'm scared of his reckless abandon. He's gonna continue to get guys hurt. He's feral.

As I predicted, Cleveland double-downed on Lebron ISO's and Golden State's defense is able to keep Cleveland contained and not shoot at a very good percentage. Lebron does what he needs to do, but let's not kid ourselves --he's still not making Cleveland's offense particularly good. Just enough to win the last two games. Which is fair enough.

Ironically, the byproduct of Cleveland's bogged down offense is that it's stifling the Warriors' preferred tempo and is taking away their transition game --which to Blatt's credit, is by design. Plus the fact that the Warriors are missing UNCONTESTED shots is a huge problem. In Game 2, GSW only shot 5/25 on open looks. It isn't Cleveland's defense, it's that they need to get their head on straight and just play basketball like they normally do.

Excatly, which is why this series will still likely end up with GS winning. They are just that much better. Look how easily they destroy that 20 point lead on the road. 20 point lead like that mid way through 3rd quarter should be a game over instead they got it all the way down to 1 point. Still, interesting fact, this is one of those odd games where there was no lead changes.  CLE led from start to finish.

James is playing way too desperate. Many of his shots are him throwing up a prayer (not getting foul calls as much as he should hurts). Very rare are his open  uncontested shots 9credit to GS for that).

• Like 1

It'll be hilarious and/or tragic for the both of us if Cleveland manages to actually win the championship. Lols.

I feel like I haven't seen a Warriors offensive rebound for the entire series.

Given the season and talent, you would expect the Warriors to start shooting well again.  But they are running out of games.  

Wow, I had to look that up. I didn't realize how poorly (poor for LeBron anyway) he was shooting as I only saw one game from start to finish and all the news is just reporting his scoring but not the fact that he's putting up over 35 shots and 13 free throws a game. His caroms and assists are phenomenal though.

• Like 1

Free games updated 3/4/21

Keys for both teams:

The Warriors will need to play smallball earlier and more often to get their offense clicking.

The Cavs will need to keep doing what they're doing and force the Dubs to slug it out in the mud with them.

The salt was already savory when Lebron won his first title. I need him to win another one, in a Cleveland uniform. It will be at an all time high.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOw95bLv1dQ

Just like the Cowboys winning the superbowl. I need that to happen while I still draw breath.

I like how the usher reacts.  "I'll remember your face."

If it goes 7 and GSW win it should still be Lebron.

But, this doesn't surprise me.

I expect another GS blowout on Sunday.

Even with a bad game, James nearly had a triple double.

But, the poor shooting again.  James is so worn down. It's not even funny.

I missed tonight's game but I'm not shocked.

I like the write up though. Curry had less points than last game yet he's suddenly being praised again.. because the team won anyways. L0L

And, now, James is a joke according to the 'experts'.

L0L Bunch of flip floppers.

P.S. Credit to the Warriors' D but then again theya re defending the best player + a bunch of losers. L0L

If it goes 7 and GSW win it should still be Lebron.

But, this doesn't surprise me.

I expect another GS blowout on Sunday.

Even with a bad game, James nearly had a triple double.

But, the poor shooting again.  James is so worn down. It's not even funny.

I missed tonight's game but I'm not shocked.

I like the write up though. Curry had less points than last game yet he's suddenly being praised again.. because the team won anyways. L0L

And, now, James is a joke according to the 'experts'.

L0L Bunch of flip floppers.

P.S. Credit to the Warriors' D but then again theya re defending the best player + a bunch of losers. L0L

Who are these write up "experts" you are referring to? Because none of the credible "experts" I follow have written this narrative.

Then you aren't reading any of the good ones.

Among the national hoops writers:

Zach Lowe, Bill Simmons, Marc Spears, Sam Amick, Chris Ballard, Woj, Marc Stein, Tom Haberstroh, Ethan Strauss, Ken Berger, Matt Moore, Kurt Helin, Seerat Sohi, Ramona Shelborne, Kirk Goldsberry, Shea Serrano, Jason Concepcion, Mike Prada, and Tom Zillit.

None of them have written, blogged, tweeted, or podcasted your narrative.

Maybe Stephen A Smith, Skip Bayless, Mike Wilbon, or Dan Lebetard. But they're morons.

Care to provide a link?

Edited by Leferd