Pro Hoops 2K14-2K15

Leferd

I'm going to say again that Blake Griffin is future MVP, and probably already the best point forward in the league.

Yeah yeah, Anthony Davis. Monster of a power forward. But I don't see Davis dishing out 13 assists in a game ;)

What exactly is your definition of a point forward? A forward who picks up a lot of assists?

A post player who acts as a funnel or nexus point in a scheme is not necessarily a point forward. Guys like Griffin, Duncan, Shaq, Garnett, Chris Webber, Charles Barkley fit this archetype. Great passers out of the high/low post finding the open shooter or cutter, but are not dominant ballhandlers who facilitate the offense.

To me, a true point forward is a wing or a smaller big who can act as a primary or secondary ballhandler in both transition or in the half court. We're talking about Scotty Pippin, Toni Kukoc, Larry Bird, Marques Johnson, Paul Pressey, Anthony Mason, Lebron James, Andre Iguodala, and Billy Owens.

Griffin > Davis No contest, case closed.

No.

• Like 2

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

Memphis 99

Golden State 89

GO GRIZZ!

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

It's on.

So far, all the lower seeds are up 2-1 on the higher seeds this round.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

What happened to Shoulders McGee? I never hear anyone mention Howard anymore

He's getting clobbered by the Poor Man's Dwight Howard.

Sports (in general) and NBA (in particular) fan demographics.

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/main/2015/05/sports-poll.html

WARRIORS1_0924.jpg

Primary takeaway is that Republicans hate Stephen Curry. Why Republicans? Why?? Why??? Why????

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2015/PPP_Release_NationalSports_514.pdf

• Like 1

There's no such division when it comes to who NBA fans think is the best player of all time. 77% pick Michael Jordan on that question to only 14% who think it's LeBron James. In fact despite his being 52 years old, 34% of NBA fans think Jordan could beat James one on one now- as in the year 2015- to just 54% who think James would win despite being in the prime of his career.

:no:

• Like 2

Free games updated 3/4/21

Epic 19 point 4th quarter comeback by the Rockets.

Bwahahahahaha!!!!!! @ fake second place MVP Harden. He got benched!

• Like 1

Epic 19 point 4th quarter comeback by the Rockets.

Bwahahahahaha!!!!!! @ fake second place MVP Harden. He got benched!

Rockets down by 19, win by 12 with Harden on the bench.  HTF do the Clippers let that happen?  And now it's back to Houston for game 7.  Only one word to describe that collapse and it's not pretty:  CHOKE! 

• Like 1

So   this is what happens when Obsidian forum toolbags think they are 'sport experts' and trash a player like Howard.

Hey guys here's something to note: THESE ARE BEST OF SEVEN SERIES FOR A REASON.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

So   this is what happens when Obsidian forum toolbags think they are 'sport experts' and trash a player like Howard.

Hey guys here's something to note: THESE ARE BEST OF SEVEN SERIES FOR A REASON.

Yeah like the toolbag who said this:

"Houston without Harden would be pure laughability"

Oh wait, that was Volo

ONE GAME. YOU ARE JUDGING ONE GAME.

LMAO There would be no best of 7 for Houston w/o Harden. LMAO

Who said anything about Harden not contributing during the other games of the series.   My comment was an indictment of the Clippers for choking IN GAME 6 (and game 6 only) and not a slight against Harden.  You know, like even with Harden on the bench, the Clippers still managed to blow a 19 point lead.   How you came to the conclusion that it was a slight against Harden/Howard/Rockets totally escapes me.   

Edited by kgambit

You were claiming they don't need Harden  making it like this would be a typical game without Harden. That siw hat was so ridiculous. Houston is not gonna win a lot of games with Harden on the bench. The fact that they did is not the norm. One game doesn't disprove my statement at all.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

You were claiming they don't need Harden  making it like this would be a typical game without Harden. That siw hat was so ridiculous. Houston is not gonna win a lot of games with Harden on the bench. The fact that they did is not the norm. One game doesn't disprove my statement at all.

I never said anything of the sort.  I never said this was typical or that they don't need Harden.  Again you are just making **** up.   

You just said that the Rockets are not going to win a lot of games with Harden on the bench and you criticize me when I ask how the Clippers blow a 19 point lead under the same circumstances?  Are you effing off your meds or what?  LOL 

Oh wait, your decoder ring must be broken again. 

Edit: Or you are confusing me with Leferd

Edited by kgambit