Looking for an online gaming group!

PoisonWar

Neat! This will be a fun toy to build. :dancing: The Monoblade also reminds me of this (skip to the 5:50 mark):

What is a memory lens though?

I'm also thinking that next session should start with a roll, to see if Elric has a hang-over.

Yeah I remember, I think it would be funny if hang-over problems were thrown into the mix. I wonder if Elric could just Farstep into safety.

Man, that cliffhanger is evil, I can't wait till the next session.

*Farsteps into a wall*

As for the memory lens, they're a cypher used to remember a scene. The theory here is that the laser will consume the weapon and the memory lens will remember it's shape and replicate it.

As for the cliffhanger - **** just got real.

Apologies, but still don't have reliable enough access to the interwebz to join in.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

• 2 weeks later...

Could we... not play today? I'm having a tabletop session in the early afternoon(-ish), and it would be mighty nice to have some time left to study. Whether this means skipping this week's session, playing on Sunday, or you guys playing something else in our regular timeslot is up to you.

"Lulz is not the highest aspiration of art and mankind, no matter what the Encyclopedia Dramatica says."

Yeah looks like today's session is off.
I cannot run a game tomorrow as I've scheduled all my uni and work meetings for tomorrow.

I should be checking the forums more actively.

On the bright side, the stuff I got planned for you will be better developed :)

• 2 weeks later...