Stealth patch?

Flow

I don't recall the female Moon (and Fire) Godlike's having hair before, and now they do. Granted, I hadn't tried the beta since I moved into my new PC a week or so back, so its possible my laptop simply hadn't been displaying their hair.

I don't recall the female Moon (and Fire) Godlike's having hair before, and now they do. Granted, I hadn't tried the beta since I moved into my new PC a week or so back, so its possible my laptop simply hadn't been displaying their hair.

That was added for Moon Godlike, at least, on 301 when I tried it on the first day.

If I'm typing in red, it means I'm being sarcastic. But not this time.

Dark green, on the other hand, is for jokes and irony in general.

This was probably a change that I made to add Visual C++ 2010 Redistributables as part of the installation process. We have been getting some odd bugs that we were only seeing on specific machines and we tracked it down to people not having those redistributables installed on their machines.

No stealth fixes (other than the fixes caused by not having the redistributables). Sorry, everyone.

This was probably a change that I made to add Visual C++ 2010 Redistributables as part of the installation process. We have been getting some odd bugs that we were only seeing on specific machines and we tracked it down to people not having those redistributables installed on their machines.

No stealth fixes (other than the fixes caused by not having the redistributables). Sorry, everyone.

Good to know. Thanks for the update!

If I'm typing in red, it means I'm being sarcastic. But not this time.

Dark green, on the other hand, is for jokes and irony in general.