Druid Shapeshift

BlueLion

I'm a big fan of the Druid class. I find the abilities/spells have a wonderful variety that allow you to really play it how you want. However, the shapeshift forms ruin the immersion for me. The upright walking creatures just look so unrealistic and out of place. I feel it would be much better if they shapeshifted into the animal itself rather than a human variation. So, the wolf, for example, would look just like the wolves you fight at the ruins.

Anyone agree?

I don't have an issue with the "two legged" form vs the animal form but I think it could be scaled down to something closer to human in size the current size seems pretty over the top.

• Like 1

Nomadic Wayfarer of the Obsidian Order

Not all those that wander are lost...

I'm a big fan of the Druid class. I find the abilities/spells have a wonderful variety that allow you to really play it how you want. However, the shapeshift forms ruin the immersion for me. The upright walking creatures just look so unrealistic and out of place. I feel it would be much better if they shapeshifted into the animal itself rather than a human variation. So, the wolf, for example, would look just like the wolves you fight at the ruins.

Anyone agree?

Couldn't disagree harder.

First of, Were- forms? In a fantasy game? How unrealistic!

Second, animal forms don't really visually show off your improved combat prowess. "Ok, let me transform into a stag and then I'll beat that lions ass."

• Like 2