Spider Dungeon issue (spoilers)

I've killed the boss and got the spear and soul vessel.  I have two dudes standing on the correct runes.  I send my player up the dais but nothing happens.  What is going on?

OIE Veteran (Operation Infinity Engine)

I've killed the boss and got the spear and soul vessel.  I have two dudes standing on the correct runes.  I send my player up the dais but nothing happens.  What is going on?

Bugged. 

I've managed to infuse the soul vessle but i have not managed to actually magic up the spear. The urn thing is glowing and gives a blue interaction outline when you press tab but i cannot actually click it even though I have the spear equipped on a character that has the infused soul vessle in the inventory.

I don't know if this is a bug or if i'm missing something.

Umm, I don't think so, I'm talking about the area where there are 2 trolls patrolling a circular pit in which there are 3 more plant / mushroom spore type dudes. It's just to the NE of that on the map. A big grey door / wall thing that is blocking a small room in which lies an urn which when tabbed shows an item highlight. I just can't find a way to get through that door / wall looking thing.