ShadySands

I can't think of any more infamous last words than, 'she were extreme attractive'. Except maybe, 'no one can see us'. 

one o' these days it is serious gonna come back to haunt us. relationships for us tend to be brief. am purposeful attracted to attractive, smart and wholly disagreeable women. knowing that they is rude, bigoted and/or hate children, the elderly and customer service persons,  gives us a built-in excuse to be keeping our romantic relationships brief... brief but typical kinda exciting and contentious.  we do keep expecting something to go horribly wrong (more famous last word) but so far...

have never had a favorite bird species. ravens? too sinister we s'pose. 

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Britain _should_ choose the jackdaw, since they are smart, work socially, and are real survivors. But we'd probably choose the robin, which is a heartless tw** that tries to start fights with random other birds.

Insomnia. It's what makes you trash talk small birds at 4 a.m., butt naked.

• Like 1

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Well, I did the same thing I do every 4th July. I dress up as John Bull and spend my time apologising to every foreign national I see for letting you lot off the leash.

Dirty deeds done cheap.

:lol:  I spit up my coffee reading that!

• Like 1

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

:lol:  I spit up my coffee reading that!

I love you too, man.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.