JadedWolf's Hopefully Attractive Giant Insect Thread

JadedWolf

*probably helps there isn't a high population of spiders that can kill or seriously damage humans where I live.  I wouldn't touch a spider in Australia without a scientist to confirm what the heck I was dealing with.

The thing is, we keep spiders around to keep us safe from spiders. We let the Daddy Longlegs (Pholcidae) stay because they hunt down and eat the dangerous spiders such as Redbacks. Truly man's best friend.

• Like 1

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

*probably helps there isn't a high population of spiders that can kill or seriously damage humans where I live.  I wouldn't touch a spider in Australia without a scientist to confirm what the heck I was dealing with.

The thing is, we keep spiders around to keep us safe from spiders. We let the Daddy Longlegs (Pholcidae) stay because they hunt down and eat the dangerous spiders such as Redbacks. Truly man's best friend.

Hmm. Spiders as pets.

1432e4g.jpg

Never attribute to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence.

Wow, that one IS attractive. I want to cuddle it.

I want to grow a beard, and have them free roaming in it.

• Like 2

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.