Non-game related Kickstarters

ShadySands

• 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...

HAWK THE HUNTER - Terry Marcel is going to open a kickstarter on August 30th for a follow-up to 1980's HAWK THE SLAYER, a cult favorite sword & sorcery film.

http://www.theguardian.com/film/2015/jul/06/hawk-the-slayer-film-sequel-terry-marcel-jack-palance

They have some funding for the film, but need some more to have the budget where they want it, and are going to try kickstarter.  Looking forward to the kickstarter when it opens.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

HAWK THE HUNTER - Terry Marcel is going to open a kickstarter on August 30th for a follow-up to 1980's HAWK THE SLAYER, a cult favorite sword & sorcery film.

http://www.theguardian.com/film/2015/jul/06/hawk-the-slayer-film-sequel-terry-marcel-jack-palance

They have some funding for the film, but need some more to have the budget where they want it, and are going to try kickstarter.  Looking forward to the kickstarter when it opens.

Kickstarter is live:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/723609774/hawk-the-hunter

I know Hawk the Slayer used to be a favorite of P&P RPG players; hopefully there's enough of them around to garner the necessary amount on the project.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

• 5 weeks later...

two reasons we don't back the laser razer:

1) the smell of burning hair is one o' our least favorite odors. ick.  (we see the faq claims no burning hair smell)

2) we don't have facial hair... and almost no body hair.  *shrug* is a lakota thing.

HA! Good Fun!

ps we always wanted to be able to grow a beard... or a mustache that would make a 19th century fireman envious.

Edited by Gromnir

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

It claims to have no smell or else I wouldn't have gotten it either

I don't really grow a beard like cool people do but I have more facial hair than most in my family just by having any. Right now a beard trimmer every week or so keeps me from looking like I shaved a hipster and glued patches of it to my face but I'm not a big fan of the perpetual 5 o'clock shadow either

Free games updated 3/4/21

All the demos show it barely being able to cut hair. Its cool, but not something I'm gonna drop 80 bucks on.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

All the demos show it barely being able to cut hair. Its cool, but not something I'm gonna drop 80 bucks on.

80 bucks, I only see a minimum $189 pledge available. 

Which is still only three weeks of regular metal razors at today's shaving mafia racketeering prices. 

All Stop. On Screen.

80 bucks, I only see a minimum $189 pledge available.

Which is still only three weeks of regular metal razors at today's shaving mafia racketeering prices.

When I first looked there was still early bird ones available.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg