What you did today

Tale

provided you don't mind a lot of people not wearing not a lot of things they shouldn't never not wear.

This is gonna take a minute to decipher. With a white-russian low-ball dictionary, I believe I will succeed. 

I'm pleased to hear about TNG in the house--hopefully some Worf stories you guys watched. His character arc between the Federation and the Empire is my fave.   

All Stop. On Screen.

I think a broke a record in being veiny today; one of the ugly downsides of dropping useless body fat. I hate when that happens but its IMO still better than being sloppy and soft looking. 

vainy_zps8f6f53e7.jpg

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet. 

Trying to dodge Game of Thrones spoilers as I've promised to see it with Purple Hair on Wednesday - it's pretty hard actually. People keep posting pictures of Oberyn so I'm afraid he might bite the dust :( (don't spoil me!)

Fortune favors the bald.

Went to a comic convention yesterday and bought some comics. Now my legs are sore from all the walking and standing.

But, mmmmmmm....comics!

• Like 2

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Paper all the way for me.

I understand why people like digital versions, but I'm not a fan of them to be honest.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

AUaJIdF.jpg

Thank you for reminding me of that one Amentep ;)

• Like 3

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken