Would any of you be interested in...

I am late to the show, but interested.

PnPwise, I mostly have Earthdawn experience, but can read up on whatever else.

Also I suggest that using roll20 instead of Skype, since voip is out anyway.

We seem to have a Dark Heresy group consisting of the good people you could see in this topic, a Dragon Age group with hungarian players who can speak English quite well (although I haven't asked them whether they want to put this skill to good use, or not), and a nChangeling/nMage crossover group, which is at full capacity atm. You can choose between DH and DA (or both, because there is no way I'm DMing two different games on the same week). Schedule's quite fluid right now, we'll return to the subject after I'm done with finals. That's also the time when I'll be able to look into roll20.

Edited by aluminiumtrioxid

"Lulz is not the highest aspiration of art and mankind, no matter what the Encyclopedia Dramatica says."

If it makes any difference I'm up for learning Hungarian.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

When do you guys play/plan to play Dark Heresy? I doubt our time zones mix, so I don't think I could play, but my local group is going to play DH too, and I'd like to listen in and get some perspective if that's okay.

On a related note, does anyone know why Arbitrators start out so piss poor? I mean gear and money. 50-70 Gelt, a club, a knife, a relatively horrible shotgun?

Well, depends on your GM, ours gave us enough that I could switch to the pump-action shotgun, that wasn't so bad.  Still, our group was hurting until we got Autoguns, full auto is kinda OP.

Being GMT -5 I guess it wouldn't work out for me.

Edited by Malcador

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

• 4 weeks later...

Aaaand I've finally passed in anatomy and physiology. Got a B, even (quite a feat, considering that about 40% of students failed the course, despite the weekly exams). Those who wish to play can find me on Skype (name's pretty obvious), and we can discuss themes, expectations, character concepts and other gay storygamey stuff as a group.

"Lulz is not the highest aspiration of art and mankind, no matter what the Encyclopedia Dramatica says."

Yes people, join uuuuussss! For Kha-yoss!

I mean, The Holy Emprah!

I always liked 'Him on Terra' for being needless pompous sounding :p

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Yes people, join uuuuussss! For Kha-yoss!

I mean, The Holy Emprah!

I always liked 'Him on Terra' for being needless pompous sounding :p

Ooooohh, that's new for me. Going to use it from now on though. :p

Fanatic zeal is pretty fun, I have to say.

OK, so, update. After the 27th Feb I should be able to predict my new times of availability.

I'm likely to be using a Nexus 7 android doohicky. Will that work for you guys? Did we decide for certain what tools we'll be employing?

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

OK, so, update. After the 27th Feb I should be able to predict my new times of availability.

I'm likely to be using a Nexus 7 android doohicky. Will that work for you guys? Did we decide for certain what tools we'll be employing?

Well, I was thinking Skype+dice roller plugin, mainly because I have a ****load of stuff to study, and there's simply no time to familiarize myself with things like the aforementioned roll20, but if anybody has an inexplicably adverse reaction to that, I may even change my mind.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It's tricky for me just now. I can't afford the Nexus 7 and internet access is really unpredictable without it.

-Elwood Blues

• 1 month later...

Could you lot in the DH post little sit reps (maybe if it is fun to do even in character), for those of us who aren't playing? :)

Pretty please with purity seal on the top?

First session was today. It was awesome. I might do a little sit rep, or write a full-blown actual play record, I'll decide later.

• Like 1

I'd saved up for the tablet. Then my friend's son decided to raise cash for charity... Little bastard.

• Like 1

-Elwood Blues

Could you lot in the DH post little sit reps (maybe if it is fun to do even in character), for those of us who aren't playing? :)

Pretty please with purity seal on the top?

First session was today. It was awesome. I might do a little sit rep, or write a full-blown actual play record, I'll decide later.

Do eeeet, do eeeet naaaooo! :p

• Like 1